Indian Premier League is the best T20 League around the world. In last 14 years IPL has successfully created a benchmark for other T20 leagues which are played around the world in different countries.
Indian Premier League is a mixture of International and national experienced players with naïve Indian young talent which generate thrilling and entertaining cricket throughout the season.
🚨 NEWS 🚨: IPL 2022 Player Auction list announced
The Player Auction list is out with a total of 590 cricketers set to go under the hammer during the two-day mega auction which will take place in Bengaluru on February 12 and 13, 2022.
— IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) February 1, 2022
Earlier IPL was consisting of 8 teams with different states names but now from 2022 onwards two new teams have been added to generate exciting cricket. Let’s talk about top 3 players that a team must pick in the upcoming mega auction according to their needs.
- Delhi Capitals: Delhi have retained four players, three Indians and a foreigner which includes young Indian opener Prithvi Shaw, Wicket-Keeper/Captain Rishabh Pant, Indian all-rounder Axar Patel and Proteas pacer Anrich Nortje. In the upcoming mega auction they must look for an attacking opner like Quinton De Kock or Faf Du Plesis, with a middle order batsman like Rassie Van der Dussen or Suresh Raina and a must needed pacer like Trent Boult or Deepak Chahar who can take wickets for the team whenever needed.
- Royal Challenger Bangalore: Bangalore has retained three players, two Indian and a foreigner which includes Virat Kohli, Mohammad Siraj, and Glenn Maxwell. In the forthcoming mega auction they must look for openers like David Warner and Ishan Kishan with Kohli batting on number 3, an all-rounder like Shardul Thakur and a pacer like Avesh Khan or Marco Jansen.
- Mumbai Indians: Mumbai has retained four players, three Indians and a foreigner which Includes Captain Rohit Sharma, SuryaKumar Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, and Kieron Pollard. In the auction Mumbai should look for an opner like Alex Hales, a middle-order batsman like Manish Pandey or Nitish Rana and a spinner like Yuzvendra Chahal or Qais Ahmad.
- Chennai Super Kings: Chennai has retained four players, three Indians and a foreigner which includes MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Ruturaj Gaikwad, and Moeen Ali. In the mega auction the management should look for an opener like James Vince or Colin Munro, with an all-rounder option like Jason Holder or Krunal Pandya, and a seamer like Navdeep Saini or Chris Jordan.
- Kolkata Night Riders: Kolkata has retained four players, two Indians and two Foreigners which include Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Venkatesh Iyer, and Varun Chakaravarthy. KKR in the upcoming auction should look for an opener like Devdutt Padikkal, a middle order batsman like Ambati Rayudu, and a pacer like Josh Hazelwood.
- Rajasthan Royals: Rajasthan has retained three players, two Indians and one Foreigner which includes Sanju Samson, Yashasvi Jaiswal, and Jos Buttler. In the auction RR management should look for an all-rounder like Mohammad Nabi, a seamer like Rabada and a middle order batsman like Shimron Hetmyer.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: SRH has retained three players, two Indians and a Foreigner, which includes Captain Kane Williamson, all-rounder Abdul Samad, and pacer Umran Malik. In the forthcoming auction the management should look for an opener like Aaron Finch, a wicket-keeper batsman like Nicholas Pooran, and a spinner like Rahul Tewatia.
- Punjab Kings: Punjab has retained two players both Indians which includes Mayank Agarwal and Arshdeep Singh, and in the auction the management should look for an all-rounder like James Neesham, a wicket-keeper batsman like Dinesh Karthik and a pacer like Lockie Ferguson.
- Lucknow Super Giants: Lucknow has drafted three players before the auction, two Indians and a Foreigner which includes Captain KL Rahul, Ravi Bishnoi, and Aussie Marcus Stoinis. In the auction the management should look for a middle-order batsman like David Miller, a pacer like T Natrajan, and an all-rounder like Shivam Dube.
- Ahmedabad: Ahmadabad has drafted three players before the auction, two Indians and a Foreigner, which includes Hardik Pandya, Shubhman Gill, and Rashid Khan. In the auction the management should look for an opener like Martin Guptill, a middle-order batsman like Steve Smith, and a seamer like Lungi Ngidi.