T20 World Cup is around the corner where every team has announced their squad who will be representing their nation.
Based on the squad announced so far, England and India are looking firm favorites to win the title but cricket is not just a gentlemen’s game but also an unpredictable game so we can estimate as fans who will win T20 World Cup but in the shortest format of the game you need to apply your skills really well on the given day to win each and every encounter.
In order to win a marquee event you need match-winners in your lineup in cricketing terms they are known as “X-Factor” players who differentiate one team from another due to their individual match-winning ability so let’s share the list of X Factor players in every team in T20 World Cup 2021 in detail.
- Rashid Khan( Afghanistan): The ace spinner must have stepped down from the Captaincy role based on the T20 World Cup squad which was announced without his consent and in his absence, Mohammad Nabi will be leading the side but Rashid Khan experience of playing in the UAE and taking priceless wickets of star batsman over the years will help his side in the crunch moments of the game.
2. Glenn Maxwell(Australia): Glenn Maxwell had a brilliant outing in the first leg of IPL 2021 and will be looking to replicate the same performance in UAE conditions in the second leg and his knocks in UAE for RCB will enable him to take confidence for T20 World Cup 2021. He is the big match player and biggest power hitter in Kangaroos squad and he will certainly make a difference.
3. Liam Livingstone( England): Though England have plenty of match-winners in their lineup one name which will likely stand out in the upcoming mega event is none other than Liam Livingstone as the recently concluded Hundred competition he was Most Valuable Player(MVP) where he scored 348 runs at a whopping strike rate over 170. He will be trying those big shots for Rajasthan Royals in the second leg of IPL 2021 to get into the groove of T20 World Cup 2021.
4. Hardik Pandya( India): Pandya has been criticized a lot for not bowling the full quota of four overs in T20 format but as per Chief selector Chetan Sharma, Hardik will be bowling his full quota of four overs in the T20 World Cup and based on the power-hitting skills he is expected to do wonders for Men in Blue in T2O World Cup 2021.
5. Trent Boult( New Zealand): Trent Boult is one of the most experienced bowlers in the Black Caps lineup who can complement easily Tim Southee and Kyle Jamieson and bring a huge difference in death overs where he will not just clinch wickets but will also contain runs for his side. He will be needed by the Black Caps side whenever Williamson needs some quick wickets for his side.
6. Babar Azam( Pakistan): Men in Green will be looking at their skipper to deliver every time when they are in crisis as Babar Azam is the most important player for Pakistan in T20 World Cup and he is capable of playing an anchor role which will certainly be touted as X factor performance if he continues to do that in upcoming T20 World Cup 2021.
7. Quinton De Kock( South Africa): Quinton De Kock is probably the greatest wicketkeeper-batsman in the current shortest format of the game and his experience will be handy for Proteas to do well in the upcoming T20 World Cup 2021. He has played 55 T20 International matches at a strike rate of 137.22.
8. Andre Russell( West Indies): Russell with his amazing power-hitting ability and containing runs in death overs can quickly change the dynamics of the contest and his record of playing 62 T20 International and scoring 716 runs at a strike rate of 156.33 will certainly make an impact for his side in the upcoming mega event.