Men in Blue will be looking to win a trophy for the first time under the leadership of Virat Kohli who will be stepping out from the T20 Captaincy after the marquee event. India team who is selected to play for T20 World Cup has a perfect amalgamation of experience and Youth players which include the likes of Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Surya Kumar Yadav, and others who will be eager to contribute big time for the national side.
When you look at the Indian team on paper it will perfectly display the amalgamation of experience and Young players which include the likes of Rohit Sharma, Surya Kumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, and others would be eager to contribute big time to register a victory for their national side.
Let’s analyze frankly how good is Indian team is on paper and talk about it in detail.
- Indian Cricket Team have solid opening pair including the likes of Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, and Kl Rahul and these three comfortably play at the top of the order.
- Moving to the middle-order side which includes heavyweights like Virat Kohli, Surya Kumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, and Hardik Pandya
- Spin bowlers like Ravi Chandran Ashwin, Rahul Chahar, and Ravindra Jadeja is a perfect mixture of young and experience who can deliver in the crunch moments of the game
- Fast Bowling lineup which includes the experienced trio Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, and Bhuvneshwar Kumar have enough experience of playing in UAE conditions and the team would be looking at them to bowl consistently well in the marquee event
- The area of concern for India is Hardik Pandya who is selected as an all-rounder but he hadn’t bowled in the second leg of IPL 2021 and if he doesn’t bowl in warm matches too then will India take risk of playing Hardik Pandya as a proper batsman that is something which Kohli and management have to ponder.