India vs Australia Match Prediction: The India-Australia clash is always a treat to the eyes. The fans stick to the television set wherever they are, the Indo Australia rivalry is the biggest rivalry in the cricket fraternity in the recent past. Although India has an upper hand in the last 3 years, looking overall both the teams have played 11 matches, where Australia has won 8 of them and India managed to win only 3 matches.
Both the teams have played 136 matches together in total, where India managed to win only 49 matches and lost 77 matches in total. Looking at the current form it is hard to predict who will best as both teams look equally strong on papers.
Let’s have a look at both the team head to head record in World Cups and overall followed by our predicted Dream 11:-
India vs Australia Match Prediction | ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
Head to Head Record Between India and Australia in World Cups
- Total number of matches played between India and Australia- 11
- Matches won by India- 3
- Matches won by Australia- 8
- Highest score by Australia- 359 runs
- Lowest score by Australia- 128 runs
- Highest score by India- 289 runs
- Lowest score by India- 125 runs
Head to Head Record Between India and Australia Overall
- Total number of matches played between India and Australia- 136 matches
- Matches won by India- 49 matches
- Matches won by Australia- 77 matches
- Highest score by Australia- 359/2
- Lowest score by Australia- 101 runs
- Highest score by India- 362/1
- Lowest score by India- 63 runs
Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins (VC), Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
Virat Kohli (capt), Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, Rohit Sharma, Kuldeep Yadav.
Predicted Dream 11
- Virat Kohli (VC)
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Yuzwendra Chahal
- Glen Maxwell
- Marcus Stoinis
- David Warner (C)
- Steve Smith
- MS Dhoni
- Hardik Pandya
- KL Rahul
- Mohammad Shami
- India vs South Africa Dream 11 Match Prediction
- ICC CWC 2019 – Should Ravindra Jadeja be included in the playing XI in India’s World Cup opener?
- Top 10 Expected Dangerous Batsman in World Cup 2019