BAR vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction: Live Score & Today Match Prediction for BAR vs SLZ (Match 19 CPL 2020)


BAR vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction

Barbados Tridents will meet St Lucia Zouks for the second time this season in the 19th Match of the Hero CPL 2020 at the Queens Park Oval in Trinidad. The last time the two brawled against each other was in a rain-curtailed game that favoured St Lucia via the D/L method. Barbados batted for 18.1 overs and piled 131 runs before the rain interruption. Later, St Lucia could barely bat for five overs as the rain struck again rampaging the ground with heavy showers. This time both the sides would be expecting a fairly matched contest with no such hurdles and at a different venue on Sunday.

Defending champions Barbados Tridents are yet to unveil their true potential this season as they have only registered a couple of wins this season. They have shown a promising approach on various occasions but seldom succeeded in keeping up with that form. Holder & his men have now lost four matches in this season with the last one coming against the league leaders Trinbago Knight Riders by 2 wickets. In that game, Johnson Charles and Kyle Mayers combined together for a 51-run partnership and took the Tridents caravan to 148 runs in their innings. With the ball in hand, skipper Jason Holder took a couple of wickets while other bowlers barring Ashley Nurse shared one wicket apiece to restrict Knight Riders to 77/6 at one point, however, Kieron Pollard ransacked the Tridents’ bowlers by blasting 82 off 28 balls and snatched the game away from Holder and his men. Holder and Rashid Khan continue to be the prominent performers and expected to rip apart Lucia’s batting in the upcoming match. The promising Kyle Mayers would be expected to come good as well.

St Lucia Zouks, on the other hand, is enjoying the second place in the CPL 2020 standings with four wins in as six outings so far. Their last victory came against St Kitts & Nevis Patriots by six wickets on Thursday. Mohammad Nabi rattled the batting lineup as he finished with the figures of 5/15 in four overs. He also set the record for the best bowling figures this season. The only reason why St Lucia have succeeded in this season has been due to their feisty bowling. The batting though, has struggles, with the onus on all-rounders Nabi and Chase to do the bulk of the scoring. St Lucia has a lot to work on before heading into the match against the Tridents, and the defending champions would be looking to exploit this weakness of the Zouks.

BAR vs SLZ Ground and Pitch Report:
The pitch at Queen’s Park has seen meagre scores this season. Despite regular drizzles, the behaviour of the pitch hasn’t changed as it continues to favour the bowlers, especially the spinners as it continues to play slow. The par score on the track is expected to be in the region of 140. Teams batting second have had a huge advantage here.

Ground Stats:
Played: 14
Won by team Batting First: 5
Won by Team Batting Second: 9

BAR vs SLZ Weather Report:
The weather will be cloudy during the daytime with 60% chances of a downpour. It is expected to be partly cloudy and warm with 40% chances of precipitation and 60% chances of a thunderstorm during the night.

BAR vs SLZ Match Details:
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval (Port of Spain)
Date: 30th August 2020
Time: 7:30 PM (IST)

BAR vs SLZ Live Streaming & Live Score:
The CPL 2020 cricket match between Barbados Tridents vs St Lucia Zouks will be telecasted on the Star Sports Network. BAR vs SLZ live stream will be available on the Fancode app while BAR vs SLZ Live score will also be available on Fancode.

BAR vs SLZ Team Squads:
Barbados Tridents: Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Corey Anderson, Shamarh Brooks, Mitchell Santner, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Hayden Walsh Jr, Ashley Nurse, Jonathan Carter, Raymon Reifer, Kyle Mayers, Joshua Bishop, Nyeem Young, Justin Greaves, Keon Harding, Shayan Jahangir
St Lucia Zouks: Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Daren Sammy, Andre Fletcher, Najibullah Zadran, Kesrick Williams, Scott Kuggeleijn, Chemar Holder, Obed McCoy, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Zahir Khan, Kimani Melius, Leniko Boucher, Kavem Hodge, Javelle Glen, Saad Bin Zafar

BAR vs SLZ Team Predictions: Predicted Playing XI:
Barbados Tridents: Jason Holder (C), Rashid Khan, Corey Anderson, Mitchell Santner, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Hayden Walsh Jr, Ashley Nurse, Nyeem Young, Raymon Reifer, Kyle Mayers
St Lucia Zouks: Rakheem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher, Mark Deyal, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (C), Scott Kuggeleijn, Roston Chase, Chemar Holder, Zahir Khan and Kesrick Williams

BAR vs SLZ Key Players:
Barbados Tridents:
– Rashid Khan: Rashid Khan is one hot shot figure for the Tridents as he has taken 8 wickets for the team and also has a strike rate of 121.9. He took 2 wickets in just 2 overs last time around when these teams met, in a rain-curtailed game. He is an important bowler for the Tridents and should be included in the BAR vs SLZ Dream11 fantasy team.
– Kyle Mayers: The youngster has been a sensation in this tournament as has done well on wickets where even top batsmen have struggles. With 204 runs, Mayers is the second top run-getter in the league this season and the top run-getter for his side. He even has 2 wickets to his name and can do damage with the ball, if given a chance.
– Jason Holder: When talking about Holder, we shouldn’t forget about his contributions with both bat and ball. Holder has a Strike Rate of 154.6 and has contributed 119 runs to the team in the 6 innings thus far. He has also been amongst the wickets, especially lately, and now has 6 in as many games. He finished with 2/27 in the last match against Trinbago Knight Riders and hence he becomes an automatic pick in one of the BAR vs SLZ Dream11 fantasy teams.
St Lucia Zouks:
– Roston Chase: Despite not being considered a T20 specialist, Roston Chase has been superb in CPL 2002, taking 5 wickets, and scoring 156 runs at an average in excess of 30. He is available for 9.5 credits in the upcoming BLR vs SLZ Dream11 match, and is another great pick.
– Mohammad Nabi: The Afghanistan all-rounder has been one of the pivotal players for the Zouks this season with both the bat and ball. He has scored 120 runs for the team maintaining at an impressive average of 40. He is also among the top wicket-takers in the league with 9 wickets in 6 innings and thus makes him a must in the BAR vs SLZ Dream11 fantasy team, and the most potent captaincy option.
Scott Kuggeleijn: The league’s third highest wicket-taker with 11 wickets in just 6 innings, Scott is the leading bowler for the Zouks. He must get a place in our Dream11 team.

BAR vs SLZ Head to Head:
Played: 15
Barbados Tridents: 11
St Lucia Zouks: 4

BAR vs SLZ Head to Head Stats:
– Most Runs: Andre Fletcher (444) | Dwayne Smith (413) | Kieron Pollard (410)
– Highest Score: Dwayne Smith (110) | Kieron Pollard 104) | Dwayne Smith (103)
– Most Wickets: Kieron Pollard (11)| Rayad Emrit (10)
– Best Bowling: Hayden Walsh (4/26) | Ashley Nurse (3/12)

BAR vs SLZ Match Prediction:
St Lucia Zouks have a fair chance of winning the match at the Queen’s Park Oval on Sunday. St Lucia Zouks have adapted well to conditions and would also want to hold their strong position on the table. They are the clear favourites in this match against the Tridents, having also got the better of their opponents early on in the tournament.

Though Barbados Tridents have the edge in the head to head, they would need more than 1 thing (toss) going their way if they are to have a grip on this game.

BAR vs SLZ Dream11 Team:BAR vs SLZ


  1. Johnson Charles


  1. Najibullah Zadran
  2. Corey Anderson
  3. Mark Deyal


  1. Jason Holder (VC)
  2. Mohammad Nabi (C)
  3. Roston Chase
  4. Rahkeem Cornwall


  1. Rashid Khan
  2. Scott Kuggeleijn
  3. Raymon Reifer

BAR vs SLZ Captaincy and Vice-Captaincy Options:
Captaincy: Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Jason Holder
Vice-Captaincy: Rashid Khan, Rahkeem Cornwall

BAR vs SLZ Differential Picks:
Shai Hope, Mitchell Santner, Hayden Walsh Jr, Chemar Holder

Follow Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: For more updates and the final Dream11 team, join our Telegram channel ( We provide instant updates after the toss and final playing XI for you to win big cash prizes.

Disclaimer: The team is based on our research and projects certain facts and our analysis, and in no way guarantees you winning in Dream11 or any other fantasy platform. This is just a base for you to pick your team. Kindly think about what is best for you and make wise decisions.