SKN vs JAM Dream11 Prediction
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots will be at loggerheads with the Jamaica Tallawahs in the Match 18 of the Hero CPL 2020 at the Queens Park Oval in Trinidad. This will be the first time both the teams will face each other this season.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots have had a terrible season so far with only a single win in five matches so far. They started their campaign with three consecutive losses, but finally showed some persistence by defeating Barbados Tridents by six wickets as opener Evin Lewis smashed 89 runs off 60 balls and also became the man of the match. But the side again collapsed and this time against St Louis Zouks. The entire Patriots batting collapsed except Ben Dunk who scored 33 runs. It was a low scoring contest which they lost by six wickets. Imran Khan was a bright spark for the Patriots and he, alongside Jaggesar, could be potent weapons on this pitch Emrit’s change-ups should come-in handy too. Lynn and Lewis would need to stand tall and take added responsibility.
On the other hand, Jamaica Tallawahs are currently one position above the basement placed St Kitts & Nevis Patriots with just a couple of victories in five matches. Rovman Powell and his men come into this match with a loss against Barbados Tridents by 36 runs. Chadwick Walton and Glenn Phillips failed to give a good start and they will hope of not replicating the same failure. Among the bowlers, spinners Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Sandeep Lamichhane have impressed the most, taking at least one wicket in every game. In fact, Rahman is also the leading wicket-taker of the tournament with 12 dismissals to his name. The Tallwahs would hope Russell can return for this crucial game and take the bull by the horn. Glenn Phillips would be looking to get some runs under his belt as well. Blackwood and Bonner have been doing well with the bat without much support.
SKN vs JAM Ground and Pitch Report:
The pitch has so far been the bowlers’ den as the batsmen have failed to score runs at an ease. The scoreboard hasn’t ticked past 155 in even a single game this season. The average score has been 125-130. Repeated use of wickets is expected to make it even slower despite using multiple pitches at the venue. Spinners will have a huge role to play.
Highest Score- 154/4
Lowest Score- 108/9
Won by team Batting First: 4
Won by Team Batting Second: 7
SKN vs JAM Weather Report:
The weather will be partially cloudy during the daytime with 25% chance of the downpour. It is expected to be clear and night with only 17% chances of precipitation.
SKN vs JAM Match Details:
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval (Port of Spain)
Date: 29th August 2020
Time: 11:45 PM (IST)
SKN vs JAM Live Streaming & Live Score:
The CPL 2020 cricket match between St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs will be telecasted on the Star Sports Network. SKN vs JAM live stream will be available on the Fancode app while SKN vs JAM Live score will also be available on Fancode.
SKN vs JAM Team Squads:
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots: Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk, Evin Lewis, Nick Kelly, Sohail Tanvir, Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell, Denesh Ramdin, Rayad Emrit, Imran Khan, Alzarri Joseph, Joshua de Silva, Dominic Drakes, Colin Archibald, Jon Russ Jaggesar, Jahmar Hamilton.
Jamaica Tallawahs: Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Carlos Brathwaite, Glenn Phillips, Chadwick Walton, Oshane Thomas, Asif Ali, Fidel Edwards, Preston McSween, Jermaine Blackwood, Nicholas Kirton, Ramaal Lewis, Nkrumah Bonner, Veerasammy Permaul, Ryan Persaud
SKN vs JAM Team Predictions: Predicted Playing XI
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots: Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Joshua Da Silva, Ben Dunk, Denesh Ramdin (WK), Kieran Powell, Rayad Emrit(C), Sohail Tanvir, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Sheldon Cottrell, and Imran Khan.
Jamaica Tallawahs: Chadwick Walton, Glenn Phillips (wk), Jermaine Blackwood, Asif Ali, Rovman Powell (c), Nkrumah Bonner, Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Fidel Edwards, Sandeep Lamichhane, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
SKN vs JAM Key Players:
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots:
• Evin Lewis: Evin Lewis is the batsman who has hit Hero CPL 2020’s highest individual score. Evin Lewis is a six-hitting left-handed opening batsman and is a pivotal player for the Patriots. He has a strike rate of 135.3 and has scored 161 runs for the Patriots in last 5 matches. He should be a definite pick for the Dream11 team.
• Rayad Emrit: Rayad Emrit is an excellent bowler and is known for his spectacular bowling variations, and is the captain of the team Patriots. He has taken 7 wickets for the Patriots in 5 matches. He should be considered for our SKN vs JAM dream11 fantasy team.
• Imran Khan: With the pitch playing the way it is, Imran Khan will be a big asset for the Patriots. With 4 wickets in 2 games, Imran Khan is a must-have in the Dream11 team.
• Andre Russell: Russell is the key player for the side due to his x-factor, which the Tallawahs need now more than ever. He has scored 116 runs in four matches with an average of 58.00 and also taken three wickets for his side.
• Mujeeb Ur Rahman: The spin maestro has so far been successful in trapping the opponents with his off-break bowling mixed with a series of variations. He plays with the mind of the batsman, and that has helped him take 12 wickets so far, highest this season. He also took 3/14 against Barbados in the last game, making him a must pick in SKN vs JAM Dream11 team
• Sandeep Lamichhane: The Nepalese specialist T20 bowler has done a good job for the Tallawahs and complemented Mujeeb really well. He has 7 wickets in 5 games and with the Queen’s Park pitch favouring spinners, expect him to add to the tally.
SKN vs JAM Head to Head:
St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots: 5
Jamaica Tallawahs: 6
SKN vs JAM Head to Head Stats:
• Most Runs- Chris Gayle (411) | Glen Phillips (341) | Evin Lewis (294)
• Highest Score- Chris Gayle (116) | Glenn Phillips (103) | Rovman Powell (84)
• Most Wickets- Krishmar Santokie (16)| Oshane Thomas (12) | Tabraiz Shamsi (12)
• Best Bowling- Tabraiz Shamsi (4/23)| Krishmar Santokie (4/37) | Oshane Thomas (4/53)
SKN vs JAM Match Prediction:
Jamaica Tallawahs have a fair chance of winning the match at the Queen’s Oval on Saturday. They are one place above St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots in the CPL 2020 standings with two wins in five matches so far. If Patriots are to have a chance in this game, they would need to stifle Russell and combat the spin duo of Mujeeb and Lamichhane. Evin Lewis will be a key player and Lynn would need to get back to his best.
Going by current forms, Tallawahs have a slight edge.
SKN vs JAM Dream11 Team:
- Glenn Phillips
- Jermaine Blackwood
- Ben Dunk
- Evin Lewis
SKN vs JAM Captaincy and Vice-Captaincy Options:
Captaincy: Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Andre Russell
Vice-Captaincy: Sandeep Lamichhance, Rayad Emrit, Imran Khan, Evin Lewis
SKN vs JAM Differential Picks:
Chris Lynn, Chadwick Walton, Jermaine Blackwood, Imran Khan
For more updates and the final Dream11 team, join our Telegram channel [su_button url=”https://bit.ly/2FLE2zi“. We provide instant updates after the toss and final playing XI for you to win big cash prizes.
Disclaimer: The team is based on our research and projects certain facts and our analysis, and in no way guarantees you winning in Dream11 or any other fantasy platform. This is just a base for you to pick your team. Kindly think about what is best for you and make wise decisions.