MI vs RR Match Prediction: It has been a disappointing tournament for Rajasthan Royals, having lost five out of six matches they have played so far. Boasting of some of the well-renowned players such as Steven Smith, Ajinkya Rahane, and Ben Stokes, nobody has shown the responsibility to win matches for the team. Jos Buttler has failed to capitalize the start he has been getting in the tournament, Ben Stokes was expected to deliver at least a few match-winning performances for the Royals only to be left disappointed in the end. Steven Smith, too, hasn’t made any significant impact post his comeback after a period of one year.
Perhaps, the luck hasn’t been on their side too, given the team has been involved in a lot of close contest only to be on the losing side in the end. In the last game against CSK, Ben Stokes produced a fine last-over in a bid to defend 16 off the last over. However, CSK somehow found a way to get home, giving RR its fifth defeat in the tournament.
Mumbai Indians, on the other hand, have registered its third consecutive win in the tournament, when they beat Kings XI Punjab by three wickets on Wednesday.
Kieron Pollard produced one of the best knocks of this season’s Indian Premier League, in Mumbai’s last game against Kings XI. The West Indies all-rounder won the match for his team from the jaws of defeat, notching a match-winning inning of 83 runs off 31 deliveries.
Though Mumbai’s top-order has a lot of room for improvement as the likes of Rohit Sharma, Quinton De Kock, and Suryakumar Yadav will be hopeful of converting the starts into big scores.
Head to Head Records
- Total number of matches played between Rajasthan Royals & Mumbai Indians – 21 matches
- Matches won by Rajasthan Royals – 9 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians -11 matches
- Highest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 212 runs
- Average score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 160 runs
- Lowest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 92 runs
- Highest score by Rajasthan Royals (Overall) – 208 runs
- Average score by Rajasthan Royals (Overall) – 157 runs
- Lowest score by Rajasthan Royals (Overall) – 95 runs
- Total number of matches played at Wankhede stadium – 6 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians at Wankhede stadium – 4 matches
- Matches won by Rajasthan Royals at Wankhede stadium – 2 matches
Most Runs by a Player in a Head to Head Record between MI & RR
Sanju Samson has scored most number of runs (365 runs) in a head to head record between MI and RR.
Highest Score by a Player in a Head to Head Record between MI & RR
Yusuf Pathan has the highest score of 100 to his name in a head to head record between MI and RR
Player to Take Most Wickets in a Head to Head Record between MI & RR
Dhawal Kulkarni has taken most number of wickets (16 wickets) in a head to head record between MI and RR.
Best Bowling Figures by a Player in a Head to Head Record between MI & RR
Sohail Tanvir has the best bowling figures of 4/14 in a head to head record between MI and RR.
MI vs RR Match Prediction: The pitch in Mumbai has been a batting paradise, thus far, as scores of above 180 have been frequently seen. The temperature during match time won’t be high, hovering around the 32-degree Celsius mark. But the humidity will be high. Dew will also be there.
- Jos Buttler (C)
- Kieron Pollard
- Steven Smith (VC)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Rohit Sharma
- Hardik Pandya
- Jofra Archer
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Dhawal Kulkarni
- Lasith Malinga
Ajinkya Rahane (c), Dhawal Kulkarni, Steven Smith, Jos Buttler (wk), Jaydev Unadkat, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson, Krishnappa Gowtham,Rahul Tripathi, Shreyas Gopal, Jofra Archer,Stuart Binny, Varun Aaron, Manan Vohra, Prashant Chopra, Ashton Turner, Ish Sodhi, Liam Livingstone, Shashank Singh, Mahipal Lomror, Shubham Ranjane, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Aryaman Birla, Sudhesan Midhun
Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Suryakumar Yadav, Ben Cutting, Quinton de Kock (wk), Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rasikh Salam,Aditya Tare, Jayant Yadav, Evin Lewis, Barinder Sran, Siddhesh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal, Ishan Kishan, Anmolpreet Singh, Rahul Chahar, Anukul Roy, Mayank Markande
- Mumbai Indians Captain Rohit Sharma Suffers Injury before World Cup
- Dhoni, Rayudu Pull-Off a Brilliant Run-Chase against RR, Win the Match by 4 Wickets
- Highest Paid Players in The IPL