ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
England and Pakistan will play the third and final T20 match at Old Trafford in Manchester on Tuesday. The second match ended in the favour of the hosts as England won the game by 5 wickets.
England: The first T20 international between England and Pakistan got whitewashed. The second match of the series saw England pulling off a fantastic run-chase. Riding on Eoin Morgan’s 66 off 33 balls, England chased a mammoth target of 195 runs in 19.1 overs. However, they would be worried about their bowling in the power play overs. England has been consistently shelling out runs in the powerplay overs with getting wickets.
They would be hoping to take wickets in the power play overs and thereby create pressure early on. David Willey, who hasn’t played any game in the series could get a chance in the third and final T20.
Pakistan: After exhibited a stellar show with the bat, Pakistan would be disappointed on losing the second T20 game. The bowling looked rusty. Barring Shabad Khan, no other bowler managed to create an impact with the ball. Mohammad Amir is set to miss out on the third T20 due to injury as Wahab Riaz is likely to replace him.
Eng vs Pak Pitch Report: The match will be played at Old Trafford in Manchester. The pitch looks perfect for batting as another high scoring encounter should be on the cards.
Eng vs Pak Match Details:
Venue: Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester
Date: 1st September 2020
Time: 10: 30 (IST)
Eng vs Pak Live Streaming and Live Score: The third T20 international between England and Pakistan will be telecasted on Sony Six and Sony Six HD. The live streaming will be available on Sony Liv App.
Eng vs Pak Squads:
England: Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (C), Sam Billings (WK), Joe Denly/ Lewis Gregory, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood/David Willey, Tom Curran, Joe Denly/Lewis Gregory, Saqib Mahmood/David Willey.
Pakistan: Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam (WK), Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Wahab Riaz/Mohammad Amir, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Shah Afridi. Khushdil Shah, Haider Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Wahab Riaz/Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Naseem, Mohammad Hasnain.
Eng vs Pak Playing XI:
England: Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (C), Sam Billings (WK), Joe Denly/Lewis Gregory, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, David Willey, Tom Curran.
Pakistan: Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam (WK), Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Wahab Riaz, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Shah Afridi.
Eng vs Pak Key Players:
1. Jonny Bairstow: Bairstow played a scintillating inning at the start of innings and made England’s run chase a lot more easier. He scored 44 off 24 balls in the second match. Expect a big knock from the experienced campaigner.
2. Tom Banton: Banton has been making full use of the opportunities being given to him at the top of the order. He played a stellar knock in the first game. He should be a mandatory pick in your fantasy eleven.
3. Eoin Morgan: Eoin Morgan has been the man in form. It would be silly not to pick the England skipper in your fantasy eleven. He blazed his way to 33-ball 63 in the previous game.
1. Babar Azam: The skipper of Pakistan should make it to your fantasy eleven. Babar has been in a brilliant form with the bat and should be in your fantasy team. He scored a fine 56-run knock off 44 balls in the second T20 game.
2. Shadab Khan: Shadab Khan has found success against English batsmen in the series. He took 3 wickets in the previous game and would be hopeful of replicating a similar performance ahead of the third and final T20I.
- Jonny Bairstow (C)
Follow Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: For more updates and the final Dream11 team, join our Telegram channel (https://bit.ly/2FLE2zi). We provide instant updates after the toss and final playing XI for you to win big cash prizes.
Disclaimer: The team is based on our research and projects certain facts and our analysis, and in no way guarantees you winning in Dream11 or any other fantasy platform. This is just a base for you to pick your team. Kindly think about what is best for you and make wise decisions.