ALG VS GNA Dream11 Prediction And Head To Head

ALG VS GNA Dream11 Prediction
Share

ALG VS GNA Dream11 Prediction:- In the fifth match of Round of 16 in Africa Cup of Nations, Algeria will meet Guinea. Both the teams are coming off a win in their last group stage match. Algeria won 3-0 against Tanzania while Guinea won 2-0.

Guinea has been scratchy in the tournament and has had 3 different results in their 3 games. They came 3rd in their Group B. On the contrary, Algeria is having a great tournament and has won all 3 of their matches convincingly.

ALG VS GNA Dream11 Prediction

Guinea will be confident given how they played their last game where everybody chipped in. Mohamed Yattara was the star man and scored 2 goals. The defense line looked impressive with Mikael Dyrestam and Ernest Seka at the helm.

Algerian attack had another near perfect game with Adam Ounas netting twice and Islam Slimani scoring 1 goal. Mohamed Fares at the left back had control in the defense.

Match details: ALG vs GNA

The two teams will meet at 30 June stadium in Cairo. It has a capacity of 30000 spectators.

Broadcast details: ALG vs GNA

The match will start at 12:30 AM IST, on 8th July 2019. The match will be available on Sony LIV app.

ALG VS GNA Dream11 Prediction

Head to head: ALG vs GNA 

Played – 12

Algeria – 4

Draw – 3

Guinea – 5

Recent form: ALG vs GNA

Algeria – WWWWDW

Guinea – WLDLLL

Win probability: ALG vs GNA Dream11 Prediction:-

The match is expected to be a close one with Algeria having 47% chance while Guinea having a 30% chance. There is 23% probability it may end in a draw.

Top picks: ALG vs GNA

Algeria

Islam Slimani – The Algerian forward has a skill of creating chances and making key passes which he showcased in the last game. He should be a starter.

Goals:1 | Assist: 2

Riyad Mahrez – The Manchester City playmaker is one who can hurt the opposition.

Goals: 1 | Assist: 0

Guinea

Mohamed Yattara – Guinea forward was instrumental in giving his team the first win of the tournament. He has even contributed when the team needs him to defend.

Goals: 2 | Assists: 0

Predicted playing XI: ALG vs GNA  Dream11 Prediction:-

Guinea – Kone, Dyrestam, Seka, Fayette, Sylla, Cisse, Diawara, Yattara, Kamano, Traore, Kaba

Algeria – M’bolhi, Zeffane, Tahrat, Halliche, Fares, Boudaoui, Abeid, Bennacer, Ounas, Slimani, Mahrez

Suggested ALG vs GNA Dream11 Team:

Goal Keeper

R M’bolhi

Defenders

M Dyrestam

E Seka

M Fares

Midfielders

I Cisse

R Mahrez (C)

Traore

M Yattara ‘

Ounas (VC)

Forwards

Y Belaili

I Slimani


Share
Join us:
facebook logo youtube logo twitter logo instagram logo pinterest logo telegram logo

Leave a Reply