EGY vs SA Dream11 Match Prediction and Head to Head


EGY vs SA Dream11 Prediction: In the 4th match of Round of 16 in Africa Cup of Nations, Egypt will be up against South Africa. In the final group stage match, Egypt won their match 2-0 against Uganda while South Africa suffered a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Morocco. 

Egypt was the table topper of group A, winning all their matches. South Africa has had an on and off tournament where they lost 2 games and won a match in between to somehow scrape through to the Round of 16 as one of the better 3rd placed teams. They qualified from Group D.

The Egyptian team has been on a roll in every match where every department has been clicking. Mohamed Salah has lead the attack well along with Trezeguet. Defense has done well under Ahmed El Mohamedy, who has scored twice in the tournament already.

South Africa played a very submissive game to finally losing the plot at the final minute. Bongani Zungu and Themba Zwane threatened to create the opportunities from the left but couldn’t convert them. Sfiso Hlanti was the pick of the defenders. 

Match Details: EGY vs SA
The two teams will meet at Cairo International stadium which has a capacity to of 75000.

Broadcast Details: EGY vs SA
The match will begin at 12:30 AM IST on 7th July 2019.

Head to Head: EGY vs SA
Played – 11
South Africa – 6
Draw – 1
Egypt – 4

Recent Form:  EGY vs SA
Egypt – LWWWWW
South Africa – DWDLWL

Win Probability: EGY vs SA
Egypt will start favorites with 62% chance while South Africa has just 14% chance to win the match. There is 24% chance it will end up in a draw. and get the fantasy football match details update.

Top Performers: EGY vs SA

Mohammed Salah: The Liverpool striker has continued with his form from the season and has been critical for Egypt.
Goals: 2

Trezeguet – The Egyptian midfielder is having a memorable tournament. He has contributed to the team’s performance in a big way.
Goals: 1 | Assist: 1

South Africa
Bongani Zungu – He has been South Africa’s most impressive player. The midfielder likes to play long balls and would try to catch Egypt on the counter.
Goals: 1

Predicted Playing XI: EGY vs SA

South Africa 
Williams, Hlanti, Mkhwanazi, Hlatshwayo, Mkhize, Serero, Mokotjo, Zungu, Zwane, Mothiba, Tau

El-Shenawy, Ahmed El Mohamedy, Baher El Mohamedy, Hegazi, Ashref, Elnemy, Emad, Said, Salah, Mohsen, Trezeguet

Suggested Dream11 | EGY vs SA Dream11 Prediction and Head to Head

  • El-Shenawy


  • El Mohamedy 
  • S Hlanti 
  • A Hegazi 
  • A Ashraf
  • Mkhize 


  • Trezeguet (VC)
  • B Zungu 
  • A Elsaid 


  • Salah (C)
  • Tau 

Leave a Reply