ISL vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: Energetik BGU and Isloch both make a trip to FC Minsk Stadium on Saturday for the Round 10 match of the Vyshhaya Liga 2020 season. Energetik BGU would be looking to extend their three-match winning streak by upsetting the Isloch team at the Minsk Stadium. But the fact that whenever Isloch and Enerhgetik have met in the past year across various leagues, it has been Isloch leading the head to head contests. As far as the forms of both the teams are concerned, none of them is consistent as they tend to lose their balance after winning a game or two. Hotstar has partnered with the Belarus Premier League for Live streaming of the matches. So the fantasy football fans can keep a track of ISL vs ENG Live Score and in case they miss the live streaming, they can watch ISL vs ENG Match Highlights on Youtube.
ISL vs ENG Dream11 Team Preview:
Isloch Team Preview:
Going into this home contest, Isloch would be confident enough to grab a win tomorrow as they have had a decent record when playing at home. Five wins and four losses have been their overall story this season and five of the six matches have come playing at home. In fact, Isloch Minsk has scored at least two goals in every game in the last four matches. And considering their past dominance over the Energetik BGU, Isloch has scored at an average of 2.5 goals per game in the last three clashes.
Energetik BGU Team Preview:
Energetik Minsk is entering this road contest as the favourites to win this match but the absence of the skipper Dmitri Komarovski & Aleksandr Makas would obviously hurt the visitors in scoring goals. Both of the players are the top scorers of the side. Energetik has won their last three games and also netted at least two goals in all those matches in the Premier League. And the bright side in all of their wins is their ability to win at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches.
ISL vs ENG Match Details:
Match Date: 23rd May 2020
Match Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Stadium FC Minsk (Minsk)
Broadcast: ISL vs ENG Live score & ISL vs ENG Match Highlights will be available on the Fan Code App.
ISL vs ENG Dream11 Lineups:
Isloch Playing XI:
Defenders: Tsveiba, Yanushkevich, Kontesevich
Mid-Fielders: Papush, Krasnov, Patotski, Karpovich
Forward: Yansane, Yanush, Kholodinskiy
Energetik Zvezda BGU Playing XI:
Defenders: Svirepa, Shkurdyuk, Sokol
Mid-Fielders: Yudchits, Mosahanian, Nosko, Umarov, Mawatu
Forward: Yakhsihibaev, Bakic
ISL vs ENG Head to Head:
- Isloch has had a few hiccups in the last five matches, winning three of them while losing the other two. They lost to Dinamo Brest by 1:0 before coming into this contest. Their recent form: LWLWW
- Energetik BGu did lose the track but they have been exceptional in the last three matches winning all of them by scoring two goals at least. (WWWLL)
- Isloch leads the last five-match head to head contests by 3:0 across all the leagues and Energetik have been winless in all of those matches.
ISL vs ENG Team News:
- Skipper Dmitri Komarovski sustained an injury last week in Round 9, so he is day to day for this round.
- Team Forward Aleksandr Makas is recovering from pneumonia and won’t play this match.
- Defender Godfrey Stephen has been quarantined after his test results of coronavirus.
- David Tweh is serving a suspension after getting fourth Yellow card against Dynamo Brest last week.
- Junior Atemengue is day-to-day for this round due to an injury.
ISL vs ENG Dream11 Key Players:
- Momo Yansane- The striker has scored four goals in the Vyshhaya Liga 2020 season and he can be a game-changer when playing along with Kholodinskiy. I will go for Yansane as my top most choice as the striker of ISL vs ENG dream11 team.
- Aleksandr Papush – Aleksandr Papush has been exceptional when it comes to assists and also helped the strikers to net goals in two matches in the Premier League. Besides, he has one goal under his belt, making him a sure necessary inclusion in the ISL vs ENG dream11 prediction team.
- Djasur Yakhshibaev – One of the highest scorers in the Vyshhaya Liga, Djasur has netted six goals in the season so far and he along with Dusan Bakic can manipulate the whole game as per his skills and will. I would make him as wither Captain or Vice-Captain of ISL vs ENG dream11 prediction team.
- Aliaksei Nosko- The Mid-Felder has just one goal on his name but the amount of time he spends on the field is totally worth for the fantasy football fans to pick him in ISL vs ENG dream11 team.
ISL vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction:
ISL vs ENG live score and fantasy football will help you earn money easily. Pick your Dream Team players and play your favourite Belarusian Premier League championship like Head to Head, Hot Contests, Mega Contests, Comeback Contests, Contest of Champions, Winner Takes it All, etc.ll, etc.