GOR vs NEM Dream11 Prediction: Neman Grodno and Fk Gorodeya will square off for the first time in the Vyshhaya Liga in Round 11 of the league tomorrow. The two of them have already met each other twice this year in the Club friendly matches, one of which ended on a draw while the second one saw FK Gorodeya win by 2:1 score. Talking about the current forms of both the sides, FK Gorodeya and Neman Grodno are placed at 12th and 13th rank in the Vyshhaya Liga respectively. FK Gorodeya is one point ahead of the Grodno because of more number of draws than losses. Belarus Premier League matches can be streamed live on the Hotstar app. GOR vs NEM Live Score and Live streaming will also be available on the Fan Code app. Moreover, GOR vs NEM match highlights and goals footages will be available on the same platforms. GOR vs NEM Match prediction along with the Key players is listed below.
GOR vs NEM Dream11 Team Previews:
FK Gorodeya Team Preview:
FK Gorodeya hasn’t tasted victory in its last five Vyshhaya Liga matches and they have conceded at least one goal in every match and most of them have ended on a draw. This clears the cloud of doubt whether the defence is weaker or forward needs to work on themselves. FK Gorodeya is ahead of Neman Grodno because of the one point they got in their last match against Slavia Mozyr that ended on a draw. Team forward Artem Arkhipov is returning to the side and maybe his inclusion can change the stalled campaign of the side since they are unable to win any matches.
Neman Grodno Team Preview:
Neman Grodno returned to the winning course last week as they defeated the fourth-placed Torpedo Zhodino 3:1 in Round 10. It can’t be denied that Neman strikers are good but at the same time defenders really need to do their homework as they hit the road for this round tomorrow. This is going to be a crucial match for them and considering their record of playing away, they have lost five of their last six away matches in the Premier League. And if they manage to defeat Gorodeya in this round, their h2h record would surely improve going forward.
GOR vs NEM Match Details:
Match Date: 29th May 2020
Match Time: 10:30 PM
Venue: Gorodeya Stadium
Broadcast: GOR vs NEM Live score & GOR vs NEM Match Highlights will be available on the Fan Code App.
GOR vs NEM Dream11 Lineups:
FK Gorodeya Playing XI:
Defenders: Joksimovic, Sazanovich, Pavlyuchek, Ignatenko
Mid-Fielders: Yaskovich, Sorokin, Sajcic
Forward: Pushnyakov, Bayduk, Arhipov
Neman Grodno Playing IX:
Defenders: Vasilyev, Legchillin, Stojkovic, Slabeshevich
Mid-Fielders: Yakimov, Zabelin, Marusic
Forward: Zhukovski, Kadimyan, Rassadkin
GOR vs NEM Head to Head:
- FK Gorodeya is winless in its last five matches including two losses and three draws. Their last five match results: DLDDL
- Neman Grodno is 2:3 in the last five matches and the last match win against Torpedo Zhodino 3:1. Their last five-match results WLLWL
- FK Gorodeya is 3:1 in the last five H2H contests with Neman Grodno across all the leagues in Belarus. One match ended on a draw 0:0.
GOR vs NEM Team News:
- Forward player Artem Arkhipov is back after his injury but needs to pass the fitness test for this match.
- Defender Sergey Usenya has been sidelined for almost a year due to Achilles Tendon.
- Aleksandr Poznyak sustained an injury in Round 10, so he won’t be available for this round.
- Giorgi Kantaria is back to the training after testing negative for coronavirus.
- Volodymyr Koval is day-to-day for this match as he is still recovering from an elbow injury.
GOR vs NEM Dream11 Key Players:
- Lazar Sajcic- The Serbian Leftwinger has played nine matches and scored three goals in the Vyshhaya Liga so far. He was also indulged in one assist and also spends 83% time on the field during the match. He can be a valuable pick for the GOR vs NEM dream11 prediction team.
- Andrey Sorokin – The 19-year-old has scored two goals this season and one of the key players of Gorodeya as well as GOR vs NEM dream11 prediction.
- Gegam Kadimyan– The 27-year-old right-winger has played in nine Vyshhaya Liga games and netted 6 goals so far. He spends over 95% time on the field and always a part of the playing XI. He can be picked in GOR vs NEM dream11 team prediction.
- Pavel Zabelin – The second-highest scorer of the side, Pavel has played nine matches in this VL season and since he spends almost 90% time on the field, he can be picked in GOR vs NEM dream11 prediction team.
GOR vs NEM Dream11 Team Prediction:
GOR vs NEM live score and fantasy football will help you earn money easily. Pick your Dream Team players and play your favourite Belarusian Premier League championship like Head to Head, Hot Contests, Mega Contests, Comeback Contests, Contest of Champions, Winner Takes it All, etc.ll, etc.