QPR vs FUL Dream11 Prediction: Queens Park Rangers and Fulham will lock horn at Loftus Road on Tuesday evening of Championship. Queens Park Rangers is at the 14th spot in the table with 50 points and Fulham is now sitting at number 5 with 64 points.
QPR vs FUL Dream11: Match Details
Venue: Loftus Road
Timings: 11 PM IST
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Broadcast: Sony Sports Network & Sony Liv
QPR VS FUL Dream11: Team Previews
West London rivals will face each other at Loftus Road in Tuesday fixture of the Championship. Fulham suffered back to back defeats and moved to 5th in the table. Fulham are coming off a loss against Leeds by 0-3 following a 2-0 loss to local rivals Brentford. Seven more games to go, Fulham are now 10-points behind the Leeds and seven off West Brom.
Fulham are winless in four away matches and added 3-points from three draws. The Cottagers have the edge over QPR and they have lost only two games of the last 15 meetings with QPR.
Queens Park Rangers
Mark Warburton’s side is coming off with two defeats to Barnsley and Charlton Athletic. QPR are 10 points off the playoffs and they desperately need points here. They are placed at the 14th spot with 50 points. They are eight above the relegation zone. Warburton can take inspiration from their performance before the lockdown. Before losing two back to back games, they had three wins and three draws of the last six games.
QPR VS FUL Dream11: Team News
Queens Park Rangers
- QPR will go with the formation of 4-2-3-1. Hugill will lead the attack.
- Eze, Chair and Samuel will also be in the midfield line.
- Todd Kane and Luke Amos may return in today’s fixture as they impressed against Charlton while introducing from the bench.
- Luke Amos will again sit on the benches and Geoff Cameron will continue against Fulham.
- Fulham side will go with the same formation 4-2-3-1 and the same side even after the defeat in the previous outing.
- The division’s joint-top scorer Mitrovic will again start the game. Read and Knockaert will help him in the midfield role.
- Neeskens Kebano might be unavailable for this game.
- Tom Cairney is also back in the midfield line for Fulham.
QPR vs FUL Dream11: Playing Eleven
Queens Park Rangers:
Kelly; Kane, Barbet, Masterson, Manning; Cameron, Amos; Samuel, Chair, Eze; Hugill
Rodak; Odoi, Hector, Ream, Bryan; Reed, Cairney; Knockaert, Reid, Cavaleiro; Mitrovic
QPR vs FUL Dream11: Last 6 Matches (LA Liga)
Queens Park Rangers: D W D W L L
Fulham: D W W D L L
QPR vs FUL Dream11: Head to Head (Last 5)
Queens Park Rangers: 1
QPR vs FUL Dream11: Key Players
Mitrovic is the top scorer for the side. He has scored 23 goals and he is among the top goal scorers of the season. He could be the best pick as the captain.
Bobby Reid has been pivotal in the midfield line. He has netted 1 goal and provided an assist. He will be a differential player in fantasy.
Jordan Hugill has notched up 10 goals in the Championship and his inclusion can earn you some valuable fantasy points.
QPR vs FUL Dream11 Team:
QPR vs FUL live score and Dream11 prediction will help you earn money easily. Pick your Dream11 team players and play your favourite Laliga 2019-20 championship like Head to Head, Hot Contests, Mega Contests, Comeback Contests, Contest of Champions, Winner Takes it All, etc.ll, etc.