Royal Challengers Bangalore under the leadership of Virat Kohli one last time in IPL is looking strong and will be eager to win their first IPL title as they have reached the playoffs of IPL 2021 they have emerged as a strong contender to lift the IPL title this year. Let us reveal those reasons in detail.
- Virat Kohli’s tactical acumen as skipper has been pretty good in the last few games with the way he has rotated his bowler is a treat to watch especially if you are an RCB fan.
- With George Carton and Daniel Christian back in playing X1, they have provided brilliant facets of batting and bowling simultaneously.
- These both all-rounders can possibly bat at all numbers right from the middle order to lower order they can apply themselves really well depended on different conditions.
- Bowlers like Yuzvendra Chahal and Shahbaz Ahmed have taken wickets in the crunch moments of the game.
- Glenn Maxwell’s bright form with the willow and his back-to-back half-centuries has contributed a lot towards scoring heavily in the middle.
- The surprising thing is that Ab De Villiers has not been fired so far in the second leg of IPL 2021 but still the Bangalore-based franchise has already reached the playoffs.
- One person who deserves a huge credit is none other than Mike Hesson who was director of RCB in the first leg and since Justin Langer’s departure due to personal reasons, Hesson has done a brilliant job as a coach.
- Harshal Patel has been finding for RCB in the ongoing edition of IPL as the former has taken 25 wickets and currently is a purple cap holder for taking the most number of the wickets in the ongoing marquee event.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Kohli’s partnership in the second leg of IPL 2021 for the first wicket has been simply phenomenal and due to their huge partnership at the top, it has given huge freedom to the middle order to express themselves freely in the middle.
- RCB has played an aggressive and fearless brand of cricket which was missing from the last few seasons.