Indian team suffered a humiliating defeat against arch-rivals Pakistan by 10 wickets in their opening encounter of T20 World Cup 2021 and they have to win their remaining matches in order to qualify for the semifinal round of marquee event.
Indian team before Pakistan match was touted as “Favorites” to win against the latter and also to win T20 World Cup title and their defeat against Men in Green have dented their hopes to a certain extent. They will be next locking horns against New Zealand followed by Afghanistan, Scotland, and Namibia.
None of these matches would be easy for India and they have to win all the matches in order to place their name in the Top 4 of T20 World Cup 2021.
The question arises that whether team India bounces back in this tournament after facing this humiliating defeat against Pakistan in detail.
- Let have a look at the track record of team India wherein last 12 months they have managed to come back after getting all out on 36 runs and 78 runs in Australia and England respectively.
- India successfully bounced back after getting bowled out on this meager total and has outclassed both sides quite comfortably.
- It will be the last T20 Captaincy campaign for Kohli and he would badly want to win at least one ICC title under his leadership.
- India have match-winners in their lineup with players like Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Rishabh Pant who can single-handedly change the crux of the game in quick succession.
- India does have good spinners in their armory like Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, and Varun Chakravarthy who can destroy any batting lineup in the world.
Overall, It looks ideal for India to make comeback in T20 World Cup 2021 and all they need to do is to bring their A-game together on the field and if they do that none of the other teams can challenge India in UAE conditions where they have recently played IPL 2021.