GUY vs TKR Dream11 Prediction
Guyana Amazon Warriors will square off against Trinbago Knight Riders in the 16th Match of the Hero CPL 2020 at the Queens Park Oval in Trinidad on Friday.
Trinbago Knight Riders are on the top of the league standings, having won all their games so far. With a plethora of bowling and batting stars at their disposal, they have shown us some unbeatable performance in the league so far, with 4 wins in as many matches, and are the hottest favourites of Hero CPL 2020. Sunil Narine missed the last game, wanting some rest, but has been Knight Riders’ best player. The bowling has come together with Ali Khan and Dwayne Bravo supporting Narine. Colin Munro leads the batting department and Darren Bravo has been a great support.
Guyana Amazon Warriors on the other side have won 2 of their 5 matches. Their wins came against St Kitts & Nevis Patriots and the Jamaica Tallawahs. The Warriors’ form seems to be dipping at the wrong time, and they would need to pull a rabbit out of the hat is they are to beat their hotshot opponents, the Knight Riders. With time running out for Chris Green and his men, it is high time for last year’s runners-up to upgrade their form. Shimron Hetmyer has been the side’s best batsman with the likes of Brandon King, the league’s top scorer last season, and the seasoned Ross Taylor failing to make their starts count. The bowling department looks good with Imran Tahir and Naveen-ul-Haq doing well. Ashmead Nedd has been a good addition as well and the captain, with a changed action, is still economical, though not yielding too many wickets.
In the previous match between the two sides, Shimron Hetmyer scored 63 runs off 44 balls and helped his side win the game by 4 wickets. The Warriors would need another Hetmyer special to have a chance in the game.
GUY vs TKR Ground and Pitch Report:
The pitch has been slow and hasn’t offered many runs to the batsmen unless the batsmen are ready to impose themselves and then play their shots. Spinners continue to make merry on the track and variations have proved to be lethal. The team winning the toss would in all likeliness, want to bowl first as it is difficult to assess the best score to defend here.
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 129
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 159/6 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI
Highest score chased: 138/3 (14.5 Ov) by WI vs PAK
Lowest score defended: 105/10 (19.5 Ov) by ZIM vs WI
GUY vs TKR Weather Report:
The weather will be cloudy throughout the day and there are about 55% chances of rain during the daytime. The night will also be cloudy with 12% chances of rain.
GUY vs TKR Match Details:
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval (Port of Spain)
Date: 28th August 2020
Time: 3:00 AM (IST)
GUY vs TKR Live Streaming & Live Score:
The CPL 2020 cricket match between Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders will be telecasted on the Star Sports Network. GUY vs TKR live stream will be available on the Fancode app while GUY vs TKR Live score will also be available on Fancode.
GUY vs TKR Team Squads:
Guyana Amazon Warriors: Imran Tahir, Nicholas Pooran, Brandon King, Ross Taylor, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Green, Kissoondath Magram, Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd, Naveen Ul Haq, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Kevin Sinclair, Ashmeade Nedd, Odean Smith, Anthony Bramble, Jasdeep Singh
Trinbago Knight Riders: Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Fawad Ahmed, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Tim Seifert, Sikandar Raza, Anderson Phillip, Pravin Tambe, Jayden Seales, Amir Jangoo, Tion Webster, Akeal Hosein, Muhammad Ali Khan
GUY vs TKR Team Predictions: Predicted Playing XI
Guyana Amazon Warriors: Brandon King, Chanderpaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Ross Taylor, Nicholas Pooran, Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green (C), Keemo Paul, Imran Tahir, Ashmead Nedd, and Naveen-ul-Haq
Trinbago Knight Riders: Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Tim Seifert, Kieron Pollard (C), Darren Bravo, Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Fawad Ahmed, Jayden Seales, Ali Khan, and Khary Pierre
GUY vs TKR Key Players:
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
• Shimron Hetmyer: The left-handed batsman is the third-highest scorer in the league with 143 runs under his belt. He hasn’t scored runs in the last couple of games but his calibre can’t be undermined going into GUY vs TKR Dream11 team.
• Imran Tahir: The 40-year-old is one of the leading wicket-taker in the league with 9 wickets with an economy rate of 6.5 in five matches. He took 3/22 against St Lucia Zouks, which is his best bowling figure in this season so far.
• Naveen-ul-Haq: His variations have proved to be very effective for the Warriors. Naveen might not be in the top wicket-takers category in the league, but has done well for his side and can boast of 5 wickets in 4 games. He can also contribute with the bat in the lower order. He has a Man of the Match award to his name this season.
Trinbago Knight Riders:
• Darren Bravo: The 31-year-old is one of the highest scorers of his side with 121 runs in four matches. He also scored 54* against Barbados Tridents and helped the side win by 19 runs. Bravo’s presence in the middle order could boost the GUY vs TKR Dream11 team.
• Colin Munro: Munro is one of the leading scorers of this season with 133 runs in 4 matches so far. He also holds the record of hitting most boundaries (15) in the season and also a good bid for the GUY vs TKR Dream11 team.
• Dwayne Bravo: Champion seems to be hitting the right gear just at the right time. Bravo completed his 500 T20 wickets in the last game and looks set for more. He was brilliant in the last game and this wicket is tailor-made for his bowling style.
GUY vs TKR Head to Head:
Guyana Amazon Warriors: 11
Trinbago Knight Riders: 8
GUY vs TKR Head to Head Stats:
• Most Runs: Colin Munro (482) | Darren Bravo (422) | Lendl Simmons (366)
• Highest Score: Colin Munro (100) | Denesh Ramdin (84)
• Most Wickets: Dwayne Bravo (24) | Sunil Narine (21)
• Best Bowling: Dwayne Bravo (4/18) | Marchant de Lange (4/23)
GUY vs TKR Match Prediction:
Trinbago Knight Riders seem to be the clear favorites for the match at the Queen’s Oval on Friday. Trinbago Knight Riders have won all of their games and without much struggle. There doesn’t seem to be a weakness in the side, though they would like to see Simmons getting some runs under his belt. Guyana on the other hand, has been on and off. They would need something special from Tahir and Hetmyer if they are to have any chance in the game.
GUY vs TKR Dream11 Team:
- Nicholas Pooran
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Colin Munro
- Darren Bravo
- Sunil Narine (C)
- Dwayne Bravo (VC)
- Chandrapaul Hemraj
- Imran Tahir (VC)
- Fawad Ahmed
- Khary Pierre
GUY vs TKR Captaincy and Vice-Captaincy Options:
Captaincy: Sunil Narine, Imran Tahir, Dwayne Bravo
Vice-Captaincy: Colin Munro, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran
GUY vs TKR Differential Picks:
Brandon King, Lendl Simmons, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Khary Pierre
GUY vs TKR Dream11 Team Live Updates On Telegram
For more updates and the final Dream11 team, join our Telegram channel (https://bit.ly/2FLE2zi). We provide instant updates after the toss and final playing XI for you to win big cash prizes.
Disclaimer: The team is based on our research and projects certain facts and our analysis, and in no way guarantees you winning in Dream11 or any other fantasy platform. This is just a base for you to pick your team. Kindly think about what is best for you and make wise decisions.