The match today at 7:15 pm (IST) between Carlos Alcaraz and Holger Rune is certainly going to be a very exciting quarter-final of the Wimbledon 2023. That is because, on one side of the courts, you’re going to see the world no.1, C. Alcaraz Garfia. And on the other side, it is going to be H. Rune, who is in top form. Most of the fans are anticipating that Alcaraz is going to win the match. But Wimbledon has a history of surprising the fans. That is the reason, anybody can win the match.
- Alcaraz Garfia vs H. Rune, Head to head stats
Both the players have faced each other twice, and each of them has won one game. However, on the grass, this is the first time they are going to encounter each other. So, it is going to be very exciting to see who is going to be a better player on grass.
Previous match of C. Alcaraz Garfia
- The previous match was full of ups and downs for C. Alcaraz Garfia. That is because he lost the first set, and after that, his fans lost hope. But the way he made the comeback, clearly shows the quality of his game. He went on to win all the next three sets and finished the game in style.
- Score – 6-3, 6-3, 6-3, 6-3.
Previous match of Holger Rune
- Rune’s previous match was very much similar to Alcaraz’s previous match. That is because, initially it looked like he might not be able to win because he lost the first set. But later on, they both went on to change the course of the game. Rune lost the first set by 6-3, but won the next three sets by 7-6, 7-6, and 6-3. This is certainly a brilliant performance without any doubt.
- Score: 6-3, 6-7, 6-7, 3-6.
Details of the match mentioned above clearly show that they both have the ability to make a comeback. That means even after the end of the first set, you’ll not be able to anticipate the result of the match.