There are teams, such as Revanant Esports and others, that are competing in this high-profile game. However, Pokemon Unite is still relatively new in India, and awareness and scalability of this game are needed in the modern arena.
Every journey begins with a single step! 🌄
Take a peek at some of the adventures you’ll find throughout the open world of Paldea!
Where will you go? What will you discover? Find your treasure in your own journey in #PokemonScarletViolet!
— Pokémon (@Pokemon) October 6, 2022
If you are new to the Pokemon Unite game, we will go in-depth in this article and give 7 Things that you must know. Let’s look at it.
- Pokemon Unite is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game in which matches typically feature two teams of five players each. Each fight lasts for ten minutes, and the team with the most points is declared the winner.
- Only when the game has progressed halfway will the opposing team concede, allowing your team to win.
- There are four game modes, each of which has a few minor differences in the rules, map size, and types of wild Pokemon. The game’s limited-time maps are referred as Quick Battles.
- Four separate maps make up the Quick Battle mode, each with slight variations in the rules, area size, and types of wild Pokémon.
- The mobile version of this game for Android and iOS was published on September 22, 2021, while the Nintendo Switch version was released on July 21, 2021.
- In addition to being nominated for Best Mobile Game for 2021 honours, POKEMON Unite won “Best Game of Google Play’s of 2021.”
- Based on reports in different media outlets, Pokemon Company announced that downloads figure of this game has reached 50 million.