TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction
The top placed Trinbago Knight Riders will meet the third-placed St. Lucia Zouks in the 27th Match of the Hero CPL 2020 which will be hosted at the Brian Lara Stadium in Trinidad.
The Trinbago Knight Riders are making the most of their top position on the season scoreboard and are foremost to others in the competition. With a victory rate of 100% in the season so far, they are the most appreciated team in this season and would want to not derail the momentum. In their previous match against the Patriots, their batting lineup performed superbly, led by Lendl Simmons, who alone scored 96 runs off 63 balls. Their bowling lineup came good as well with all bowlers chipping in with wickets.
On the other hand, St. Lucia Zouks had lost to the warriors in their previous match and had to sacrifice the second position to the Warriors. After this serious loss, they would want to flank their performance and try to get a win against the invincible Trinbago Knight Riders. The likes of Nabi, Chase, Fletcher, and Williams would need to come to the party if the Zouks are to have any chances of defeating the Knight Riders. In the previous encounter between the two sides, Riders had defeated the Zouks by 6 wickets; Dwayne Bravo was declared man of the match for picking 2 crucial wickets.
TKR vs SLZ Ground and Pitch Report: The pitch seems to be a bit on the slower side, but has played better in the morning game with runs on offer for batsmen willing to apply themselves and being selective in their shot-making. Lately, teams batting first have ruled the roost in the morning games at the Brian Lara Stadium.
Venue Record (CPL 2020)
Won by team Batting First: 7
Won by team Batting Second: 7
No Result: 1
TKR vs SLZ Weather Report:
As per the weather report, there will be partial sunshine and partial clouds with 57% chances of shower in the daytime. During the night time, it will be partly cloudy with 15% chances of precipitation.
TKR vs SLZ Match Details:
Venue: Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
Date: 5th September 2020
Time: 7:30 PM (IST)
TKR vs SLZ Live Streaming & Live Score:
The CPL 2020 cricket match between Trinbago Knight Riders vs St. Lucia Zouks will be telecasted on the Star Sports Network. TKR vs SLZ live stream will be available on the Fancode app while TKR vs SLZ Live score will also be available on Fancode.
TKR vs SLZ Team Squads:
Trinbago Knight Riders: Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Fawad Ahmed, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Tim Seifert, Khary Pierre, Sikandar Raza, Anderson Phillip, Pravin Tambe, Jayden Seales, Amir Jangoo, Tion Webster, Akeal Hosein, Muhammad Ali Khan
St. Lucia Zouks: Daren Sammy, Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Andre Fletcher, Najibullah Zadran, Kesrick Williams, Scott Kuggeleijn, Chemar Holder, Obed McCoy, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Zahir Khan, Kimani Melius, Leniko Boucher, Kavem Hodge, Javelle Glen, Saad Bin Zafar.
TKR vs SLZ Team Predictions: Predicted Playing XI
Trinbago Knight Riders: Kieron Pollard, Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Fawad Ahmed, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Tim Seifert, Sikandar Raza, Khary Pierre, Jayden Seales
St. Lucia Zouks: Rakheem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher, Mark Deyal, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy, Scott Kuggeleijn, Roston Chase, Kaven Hodge, Javelle Glenn, Kesrick Williams
TKR vs SLZ Key Players:
Trinbago Knight Riders
1. Sunil Narine: Narine is known for his vacillating tricks with his ball and his all-rounder capabilities. He weaved magic with the ball in hand, taking 5 wickets, and likewise, has been solid with his batting and has scored 140 runs in 4 innings at an average of over 35. A must-have for the TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Team.
2. Darren Bravo: Bravo is a fabulous batsman who is frequently contrasted with Brian Lara for his batting abilities. Bravo has a crazy average of 47.3 this season with 189 runs in 7 innings. He should make it to your TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Team.
3. Lendl Simmons: In the previous match against the Patriots, he showed what he is capable of, scoring a magnificent 96 runs off just 63 balls. He has also made it to the list of 200 run scorer in the league with 210 runs in 8 matches, and is showing signs of getting back into the game just at the right time. One just cannot afford to not have him in the TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Team
St. Lucia Zouks
1. Mohammad Nabi: One of the most recognised sportsman from the Afghani group, the all-rounder has scored 135 runs maintaining an average of 27. In the bowling department, he has taken a total of 11 wickets in 8 innings. He should make way into the TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Team.
2. Roston Chase: Among the players of the season not just for the Zouks, but also the league till date, there is no way Chase doesn’t make it to the TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Team. Chase has a rare feat of scoring over 150 runs and taking 5 or more wickets in the league.
3. Kesrick Williams: A bowler, with such sharpshooting capabilities, Williams is on a spree to take more wickets in the tournament. Williams has taken 10 wickets in the 8 matches, and has been in-form and has a good contribution to the bowling setup of the Zouks. Don’t think much about his selection in the TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Team.
TKR vs SLZ Head to Head:
Trinbago Knight Riders: 11
St. Lucia Zouks: 2
No Result: 2
TKR vs SLZ Head to Head Stats:
– Most Runs: Andre Fletcher (370) | Colin Munro (227) | Brendon McCullum (222)
– Highest Score: Darren Bravo (94*) | Evin Lewis (77) | Umar Akmal (73*)
– Most Wickets: Dwayne Bravo (21) | Kevon Cooper (14) | Delorn Johnson (7)
– Best Bowling: Shane Shillingford (4/22) | Dwayne Bravo (3/11) | Jacques Kallis (3/15)
TKR vs SLZ Match Prediction: The Knight Riders haven’t lost a single game, and don’t look like losing a game either, and thus, enter any game as favourites. Zouks would need to pick up early wickets and hope to expose the Knight Riders’ middle order, which is their best chance of winning the game.
Expect the team winning the toss to bat first and get to a score of over 150-160.
TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Team:
SLZ vs GUY Captaincy and Vice-Captaincy Options:
Captaincy: Lendl Simmons, Mohammad Nabi
Vice-Captaincy: Roston Chase, Sikandar Raza, Dwayne Bravo
SLZ vs GUY Differential Picks:
Rahkeem Cornwall, Kavem Hodge, Fawad Ahmed
Follow Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: For more updates and the final Dream11 team, join our Telegram channel (https://bit.ly/2FLE2zi). We provide instant updates after the toss and final playing XI for you to win big cash prizes.
Disclaimer: The team is based on our research and projects certain facts and our analysis, and in no way guarantees you winning in Dream11 or any other fantasy platform. This is just a base for you to pick your team. Kindly think about what is best for you and make wise decisions.