Netherlands W vs Italy W Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Preview, Fantasy Team| FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019

Netherlands W vs Italy W Dream11 Prediction

Netherlands W vs Italy W Dream11 Prediction: England and the USA are already through to the semi-finals. In the 3rd quarter-final of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019, Netherlands will be up against Italy decide the third team going through. Netherlands finished at the top in their Group (E) by winning all their 3 matches. Italy also topped their Group (C); they won 2 games and lost their game against Brazil. 

Both teams have played out of their skins and whoever comes out on top in this European battle will book their first ever place in a FIFA Women’s World Cup semi-final.

Italian women are coming off a comfortable win against China in their round of 16 matches where they won 2-0. Valentina Giacinti and midfielder Aurora Galli scored a goal each. Manager M. Bertolini will be hoping the team will play with a bit more dominance and flair while holding up their defense strong lead by captain Sara Gama and experienced Alia Gaugni

Netherlands W vs Italy W Dream11 Prediction

Women from the Dutch land won a thriller against Japan after Lieke Martens converted a 90th minute penalty to register a 2-1 win for the Oranje. Though it was a tight match against last time’s finalists Japan, Netherlands maintained their dominance and held their ground courtesy of midfielders Sherida Spitse and Danielle Van de Donk. 

Match Details

Italy W vs Netherlands W quarter-final match at the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 will be played at Stade du Hainaut, in Valenciennes, France. The ground has a capacity of 24,926 and a near full-house would be expected.
The game will start at 06:30 PM (IST), on Saturday, June 29.

Telecast Details

The match will be shown live on Sony Ten2 and Sony Ten2 HD

Recent form (Last six matches)
Italy – W W W W L W
Netherlands – W W W W W W

Head to head | Netherlands W vs Italy W Dream11 Prediction

Played – 4

Netherlands – 2

Italy – 0 

Draw – 2

Win Probability 

Netherlands has a winning probability of 46% while Italy has only 26% chance. Chance of a draw is 28%. 

NED W vs ITA W Team News

Netherlands W

  • No changes are expected as the team is doing well and have no injuries or suspensions to look into

Italy W:

  • Star striker Cristiana Girelli came off early on in the last game and would need to be assessed ahead of the encounter but expect her to start
  • Galli might look to retain her place after being benched against China

NED W VS ITA W Probable Playing 11

Netherlands W

Van Veenedaal (GK), Van der Gragt, Janssen, Dongen, Van Lunteren, Groenen, van de Donk, Spitse, van de Sanden, Miedema, Martens

Italy W:

Giuliani (GK), Guagni, Gama, Linari, Bartoli, Bergmaschi, Giugliano, Giacinti, Girelli/Galli, Cemoia, Bonansea

Top Picks

Netherlands W

Vivanne Miedema: The 22-year-old striker has given a good account of herself.
Goals: 2 | Assists: 1

Lieke Martens: The star of the Round of 16 clash with China, Martens would look to add to her tally.
Goals: 2

Sherida Spitse could be another top pick as she dictates the games and is the creative spark in the side.

Italy W

Barbara Bonansea: Italy’s star player has been phenomenal and would be keen to add to it.

Goals: 2 | Assists: 1

Cristiana Girelli: The Italy striker has shown glimpses of what she could do and would be itching to get another goal today after being taken off early in the game against China due to injury.

Goals: 3 | Assists: 0

Last game’s scorer Valentina Giacinti and Aurora Galli could be the other value additions from the Italian side  

Suggested Dream11 team for NED W vs ITA W 


  • Laura Giuliani  


  • Desiree van Lunteren
  • Elisa Bartoli
  • Alia Gaugni
  • Dominique Bloodworth

Mid fielders 

  • Sherida Spitse  
  • Cristiana Girelli
  • Manuela Gugliano
  • Aurora Galli


  • Barbara Bonansea (VC)
  • Vivianne Miedema (C)

Netherlands W vs Italy W Dream11 Prediction

Also Check

Leave a Reply