IVC vs NAM Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Preview: Ivory Coast vs Namibia | Africa Cup of Nations

IVC vs NAM Dream11 Prediction

IVC vs NAM Dream11 Prediction: In the next Group D battle in the Africa Cup of Nations, Ivory Coast will be up against Namibia. Both teams come into the match on the back of a loss. Ivory Coast lost their last game to Morocco 1-0 while Namibia was handed defeat by South Africa with a similar scoreline.

Les elephants are currently at the second position in the group with 1 loss and 1 victory. Namibia has lost both their matches and is at the bottom of the points table in Group D.

Ivory Coast challenged Morocco but they couldn’t restore parity. In this match, they may look to attack more with help of AC Milan medio Franck Kassie. In the absence of captain Serge Aurier due to injury, the defense line will be in the hands of Wonlo Coulibaly and Wilfried Kanon. Wilfried Zaha and Wilfried Bony are likely to get a nod to start the game in place of Max Gradel and Jonathan Kodija.

IVC vs NAM Dream11 Prediction

Namibia never looked in the control throughout the game and couldn’t get past the final third of the field to threaten South Africa. Captain Ronald Ketjijere will now have to lead from the front and try and get some hold in the game. Denzil Haoseb will be the one who will be looked upon in the defense to stop a threatening Ivory Coast frontile. 

Match Details: IVC vs NAM

The Africa Cup of Nations 2019 (AFCON) match between Ivory Coast and Namibia will be played at the 30 June Stadium in Cairo. The match will begin at 9:30 PM IST on 1st July, 2019

 Telecast: IVC vs NAM

Sony Sports Network has the right and viewers can enjoy the match on SonyLiv application.

Head to head | IVC vs NAM Dream11 Prediction

  • Played – 4 
  • Ivory Coast – 2 
  • Namibia – 1 
  • Draw – 1 

Win probability: IVC vs NAM Ivory Coast will start as clear favorites with 73% chance while Namibia has only 6% chance of causing an upset. There is a 21% chance of a draw. 

Top performers: IVC vs NAM

Wonlo Coulibaly – the Ivory Coast’s left back is a great young talent who has a great ability to clear the ball and can pass the ball accurately. 

Lloyd Kazapua – the Namibian keeper has a good ball handling and clearing ability. 

Predicted starting XI: IVC vs NAM

Ivory Coast – Gbohouo, Coulibaly, Traore, Kanon, Bagayoko, S. Die, Kessie, Pepe, Seri, Zaha, Bony 

Namibia – Kazapua, Hanamub, Haoseb, Nyambe, Horaeb, Hotto, Ketjijere, Starke, Shitembi, Shalulile, Shilongo 

Suggested Dream11 | IVC vs NAM Dream11 Prediction

Goal keeper

  • Gbohouo 


  • Coulibaly
  • Kanon
  • Haoseb 

Mid field 

  • Kessie 
  • Shitembe
  • Ketjijere 
  • Pepe (VC)


  • Bony 
  • Shalulile 
  • Zaha (C)

IVC vs NAM Dream11 Prediction

Also Check:

Leave a Reply