Morocco vs Ivory Coast Dream11 prediction

Morocco vs Ivory Coast Dream11 predictions

Morocco vs Ivory Coast Dream11 predictions:- Ivory Coast will face Morocco in the next Group D game at Africa Cup of Nations. Both teams won their first match with a margin of 1-0. 

Ivory Coast beat South Africa 1-0 in their opening match while Morocco got the better of Namibia with a similar result and both teams are joint top of the Group.

Morocco had a very quiet match but eventually, they won as Namibia conceded an own goal in the 89th minute of the game. They will be looking to attack more in this game and would need the help of their 2 experienced strikers Nordin Amrabat and Mbark Boussoufa.

Morocco vs Ivory Coast Dream11 predictions

Morocco vs Ivory Coast Dream11 predictions:- Ivory Coast played a strong defensive game and played on the counter, grabbing whatever opportunity came their way to score a goal. They will be looking again to deploy similar tactics, fully exploiting their strong defense line up which includes Wilfried Kanon and Ismael Traore. Star players like Wilfried Zaha and Jonathan Kodijia will be the one to watch out for. 

When and where?

This match is to be played at the Al Salam Stadium

Where to watch Ivory Coast vs Morocco live?

The clash will take place at 10:30 PM (IST) on June 28th, 2019 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV.

Stats and Facts for Ivory Coast vs Morocco

IVC vs MOR recent form (Last six matches)

Ivory Coast – W D W D W W

Morocco – W W D D W W

Head to head in World Cup | Tunisia vs Mali 

Played – 19 

Morocco – 6 

Ivory Coast – 6 

Drawn – 7 

Win probability:  Ivory Coast has a win probability of 35% however Morocco is not too far behind with 32%. The chance of a draw is 33%. 

Probable IVC vs MOR Playing 11 

Ivory Coast– S Gbohouo (GK), S Aurier, I Traore, W Kanon, W Coulibaly, Serey Die, F Kessie, W Zaha/N Pepe, J Seri, M Gradel, J Kodjia

Morocco– Bono (GK), Dirar, Benatia, Saiss, Hakimi, Belhanda/Bouorabia, Bennasser, Ziyech, Boussoufa, Arabat, Boufal/En-Neysri

Suggested dream11: 

Goal Keeper

  • Sylvain Gbohouo 


  • Wilfried Kanon
  • Ismael Traore 
  • Medhi Benatia 

Mid fielders 

  • Mbark Boussoufa
  • Hakim Ziyech (vc)
  • Serey Die 
  • Jean Michael Seri 
  • Nordin Amrabat 


  • Wilfried Zaha (c)
  • Jonathan Kodjia

Morroco vs ivory

Also Check:

Leave a Reply