Germany W vs Sweden W Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Preview | FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019

Ger W vs Swe W - Dream 11 Prediction

Germany W vs Sweden W Dream11 Predictions:- In the last but definitely not the least quarterfinal game, Germany will be challenged by Sweden to book the final berth in the semi-finals. Germany topped Group (B), winning all the 3 matches. Sweden on the other hand, finished second in their Group (F) behind the USA winning 2 games and their only loss coming to group toppers the USA.

Germany continued their dominance in the Round of 16 as well where they won against Nigeria 3-0, thanks to their experienced and terrific duo of Alexandra Popp and Sara Dabritiz. Lea Schuller, an upcoming talent, has been a great boost for the German midfield.

Sweden played a tough game against Canada in their Round of 16 fixture and managed to scruff a win as Janine Beckie missed a penalty for Canada. Nilla Fischer alongside Linda Sembrant makes a strong defensive duo for the Swedish outfit. Kosovare Asllani would want to make her experience count with Captain Caroline Seger in the midfield to dominate proceedings against a technically solid German side.

Germany is yet to concede a goal in this tournament and boast of one of the most solid backlines in the women’s game.

Match Details | Germany W vs Sweden W

Germany W vs Sweden W quarter-final match at the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 will be played at the Roazhon Park, Rennes, France. The game will start at 10:00 PM (IST), on Saturday, June 29.

Ger W vs Swe W - Dream 11 Prediction

Telecast Details

The match will be shown live on Sony Ten2 and Sony Ten2 HD

Recent form (Last six matches)

Germany W: DWWWWW

Sweden W: WWWWLW

Head to head

  • Played – 7
  • Germany W– 5
  • Sweden W– 1
  • Draw – 1

Win Probability

Germans have a win probability of 59% while Sweden has only 16% chance. There is 25% chance of a draw.

GER W vs NED W Team News

Both teams have no injuries or suspensions.

GER W vs NED W Probable Playing 11

Germany W

Schult (GK); Gwinn, Hegering, Doorsoun, Shweers; Magull, Leupolz; Däbritz, Schuller, Huth; Popp.

Sweden W 

Lindahl(GK); Glas, Fischer, Sembrant, Eriksson; Seger, Rubensson, Asllani; Rolfo, Jakobsson, Blackstenius.

Top Picks

Germany W

Sara Dabritz: The German midfielder has been ever-consistent and would look to produce another good game.
Goals: 3 | Assists: 0

Alexandra Popp: The German star striker would be carrying the high expectations of goal scoring for the Germans.
Goals: 2 | Assists: 0

The likes of Marina Hegering and Giulia Gwinn could be other good picks for the game.

Sweden W

Kosovare Asllani: Sweden’s mainstay would need to be at the top of her game against the Germans and could be a fantasy joy.
Goals: 2 | Assists: 2

Stina Blackstenius: The Swede striker got the winner against Canada and would be looking to get a similar return today.
Goals: 1 | Assist: 0

Sembrant and Rodolfo could be the other good picks from the side.

Suggested Dream11 | Germany W vs Sweden W Dream11 Predictions


  • Almuth Schult


  • Giulia Gwinn (VC)
  • Marina Hegering
  • Sara Doorsoun
  • Verena Schweers
  • Nilla Fischer

Mid field

  • Sara Dabritiz (C)
  • Kosovare Asllani
  • Caroline Seger


  • Alexandra Popp
  • Stina Blackstenius

Germany W vs Sweden W Dream11 Predictions

Also Check:

Leave a Reply