AUS vs SA Dream11 Match Prediction and Head to Head | CWC 2019


AUS vs SAAUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction: Australia after a convincing victory over New Zealand in their last match will look to continue their successful World Cup Campaign against South Africa in their final game of league stage and stay top of the table. South Africa has had a forgettable time in this World Cup, however, they would want to end the campaign on a high given this might be the last World Cup match for 3-4 of their key players. They will also go into the game with a bit of confidence after winning against Sri Lanka in their last game by a big margin. 

The match will be played at Old Trafford where the average 1st innings score from the last 3 years is 286. The team batting first has a higher chance of winning the match. 

Match Details: AUS vs SA
The match will be played at Old Trafford, Manchester. It has a capacity of 19000 spectators.

Broadcast Details: AUS vs SA
The match will start at 6:00 PM IST, on 6th July 2019 and will be available on Star Sports Network and Hotstar.

Head to Head (Last 3 Years): AUS vs SA
Played – 8
Australia – 1
South Africa – 7

Recent Form:  AUS vs SA
Australia – WWWWW
South Africa – LWLLW

Win Probability: AUS vs SA
Australia will start favorites with 56% chance while South Africa has 44% probability of winning the match.

Top Performers: AUS vs SA

Mitchell Starc – The Australian fast bowler has been at his lethal best in this World Cup. The left arm pacer is the highest wicket-taker currently with 24 scalps to his name. He has the second-best strike in this world cup of 18.58 in 8 innings.

David Warner – The 3rd highest run-getter in this tournament has already scored 2 hundred and has scored the highest individual score of the tournament-166. He has scored 516 runs at an average of 73.71.

South Africa
Faf du Plessis – His team hasn’t been in the best form but du Plessis has scored most runs for his team-287 and scored an unbeaten 96 in the last match as well.

Chris Morris – He has taken most wickets for South Africa in this tournament-12 and is a capable all-rounder and Morris is the best for the dream11 team for today match.

Predicted playing XI: AUS vs SA

Warner, Finch, Smith, Khawaja, Stoinis, Maxwell, Carey, Cummins, Starc, Behrendorff, Lyon

South Africa 
De Kock, Amla, du Plessis, Dussen, Duminy, Miller, Pretorius, Phehlukwayo, Morris, Rabada, Tahir

Suggested Dream11 | AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction
Wicket Keepers

  • Q d Kock


  • D Warner (C)
  • A Finch
  • U Khawaja
  • F du Plessis 

All Rounder 

  • C Morris
  • M Stoinis 
  • D Pretorious


  • M Starc (VC)
  • J Behrendorff 
  • I Tahir 


Leave a Reply