SAL vs LGT Dream11 Prediction: Samsung Lions and LG Twins will play against each other for the fifth time in the KBO 2020 regular season. Samsung Lions are the visiting team as they will be playing till Thursday starting from today. Samsung Lions have already won today’s match by 2:0 and the home team i.e, the LG Twins will need to be cautious as well as aggressive as they take on the field to win this upcoming contest. SAL vs LGT Live score and Live streaming will be available on the ESPN Network. Indian fantasy baseball fans on dream11 will be can avail SAL vs LGT Live score and SAL vs LGT Match highlights on the Fan Code app.
SAL vs LGT Match Preview:
Samsung Lions Team Preview:
Samsung Lions is coming into this game after a victory over the LG Twins today by 2:0. Samsung Lions are 8th in the KBO 2020 standings and a PCT of 0.417 is below par considering how far the league has come till now. In their win over the Twins today, Kam Sang Su and Park Chan Ho hit one run each. Only three pitchers pitched in the match and Won Tae In pitched in seven innings, inflicting three strikeouts.
LG Twins Team Preview:
LG Twins are 2nd in the KBO 2020 standings with 16 wins in 23 matches so far and managed a PCT of 0.696. LG Twins is slowly losing a grip of their place in after three losses in its last five matches at home. In the loss today, no batter was able to score a single run while Lee Min Ho pitched in 7 innings, inflicting 7 strikeouts but leaking two runs.
SAL vs LGT Match Details:
Match Date: 3rd June 2020
Match Time: 3:00 PM
Venue: Jamsil Baseball Stadium (Home team– LG Twins)
Broadcast: SAL vs LGT Live score & SAL vs LGT Match Highlights will be available on the Fan Code App and ESPN Network for the television viewers. Best Fantasy Baseball Players of SAL vs LGT Dream11 match have been listed below.
SAL vs LGT Dream11 Lineups:
Samsung Lions Playing IX:
Outfielders: K Yong Deop, P Chan do, P Hae Min
InFielders: T Saladino, L Won Seok, K Sang Su, C Young Jin
Pitchers: D Buchanan
Catchers: K Min Ho
LG Twins Playing IX:
Outfielders: Park Yong Taik, Lee Chun Woong, Kim Hyun Soo Sr.
InFielders: Roberto Ramos, Jung Ju Hyeon, Jeong Keun Woo, Kim Min Sung
Pitchers: C Kelly
Catchers: Yoo Kang Nam
SAL vs LGT Head to Head:
- Samsung Lions are 4:1 in the last five KBO 2020 matches and the only loss came against NC Dinos 18:7 on 31st May. WLWWW
- LG Twins is 2:3 in the last five matches and both the losses came against KIA Tigers and Samsung Lions. Last five match results LWLWW
- Samsung Lions is 3:2 in the last five H2H contests against LG Twins.
SAL vs LGT Key Players:
Samsung Lions Key Players:
- Kim Dong Yeop- The outfielder gave 21 points against NC Dinos by scoring one run in that match and also involved in two RBIs. He can be picked as Left fielder in my SAL vs LGT Dream11 prediction team.
- Choi Young-Jin- Young-Jin fields at the 3rd base and also scored one run against LG Twins today. he can be an economical pick in SAL v LGT Dream11 team prediction.
LG Twins Key Players:
- Park Yong Taik- The Outfielder continued with his golden form as he scored one run in yesterday’s match in his four appearances on the batting base. Yong Taik gave away 7 points against Hanhwa Eagles and comes at 12 credits.
- Lee Chun Woong- Lee Chung Woong guards the Center Field. He appeared on batting five times in which he managed one hit and a run against Hanhwa Eagles yesterday. He will be the one to give an assured 8-10 points in LGT vs KIA Dream11 prediction team.
SAL vs LGT Dream11 Team Prediction:
SAL vs LGT live score and Dream11 prediction will help you earn money easily. Pick your Dream Team players and play your favourite Korean Baseball League like Head to Head, Hot Contests, Mega Contests, Comeback Contests, Contest of Champions, Winner Takes it All, etc.ll, etc.