SAL vs SKW Dream11 Prediction: SK Wyverns welcome Samsung Lions for the first time in the KBO 2020 league and both the teams will play each other for the next three days. When the last time they had met, Samsung Lions emerged victorious by 9:7 way back in 2019. And entering this contest, Samsung Lions faced a humiliating loss against LG Twins 11:0. Samsung Lions and SK Wyverns have had a riveting rivalry in the past and going into the contest, the home team (Samsung Lions) would look to win this game tomorrow. SAL vs SKW Live Score and SAL vs SKW Match Prediction will help you in winning the cash prizes and various grand leagues.
Samsung Lions Preview:
Samsung Lions are currently 12:14 in the league and a PCT of 0.462 has put them at the 6th place in the KBO 2020. They lost to LG Twins today by 11:0 in what was a humiliating loss at home. No batter was able to clear the ground and adding to the pain, even the pitchers were the failure in today’s match. The visitors will have to bounce back in the first match against the Wyverns tomorrow.
SK Wyverns Team Preview:
SK Wyverns is coming into this game with a 10:0 loss against the NC Dinos today and now they head into this contest with a hope of winning at home and they will be playing against the same side for the next three days. In today’ loss against the Dinos, the batters disappointed as they couldn’t even open the innings for the side while the pitchers added to the disappointment as no pitcher was able to inflict a single strikeout.
SAL vs SKW Match Details:
Match Date: 4th June 2020
Match Time: 3:00 PM
Venue: Munhak Baseball Stadium (Home team– SK Wyverns)
Broadcast: SAL vs SKW Live score & SAL vs SKW Match Highlights can be watched on the ESPN Network on the television. Fantasy Baseball Players of SAL vs SKW Dream11 match have been listed below.
SAL vs SKW Dream11 Lineups:
Sk Wyverns Playing IX:
Outfielders: H Dong Min, N Soo Kwang, J Jin Gi
InFielders: Jamie Romak, C Jeong, K Chang Pyung, J Hyun
Pitchers: M Seung Won
Catchers: L Hong Gu
Samsung Lions Playing IX:
Outfielders: K Dong Yeop, K Heon Gon, P Chan Do
InFielders: K Sang Su, T Saladino, L Hak Ju, P Gye beom
Pitchers: D Buchanan
Catchers: K Eun Min
SAL vs SKW Head to Head:
- Samsung Lions are 4:1 in its last five KBO 2020 matches and the only loss has come against NC Dinos 18:7. The last five matches: WWLWW
- SK Wyverns come into this game with a loss against NC Dinos 8:6 but also won four of its last five matches. (LWWWW)
- SK Wyverns lead the last five match H2H contests with a 3:2 lead.
SAL vs SKW Key Players:
Samsung Lions Key Players:
- Kim Dong Yeop- Dong Yeop is a nice short centre fielder and he gave 21 points against NC Dinos which the side lost by 18:7. Dong Yeop also hit one run in that match and available for just 15 credits in SAL vs SKW dream11 prediction team.
- Tyler Saladino- Saladino is in a red-hot form and the Infielder can be a strong pick in SAL vs SKW dream11 prediction team owing to his form in the last five matches.
Sk Wyverns Key Players:
- Jamie Romak- Romak has made sure to score at least one run and comes at 14.5 credits. Romak is also one of the mains in the Outfield. He can be picked as the Vice-Captain of SAL vs SKW dream11 prediction team.
- J Jin Gi- Joeng is available for just 11.5 credits and gave 94 points in the KBO 202o so far.
SAL vs SKW Dream11 Team Prediction:
SAL vs SKW live score and Dream11 prediction will help you earn money easily. Pick your Dream Team players and play your favourite championships like Head to Head, Hot Contests, Mega Contests, Comeback Contests, Contest of Champions, Winner Takes it All, etc.ll, etc.