NED-W vs SWE-W Dream11 Match Prediction: Women’s WC 2019


NED-W vs SWE-W Dream11 Prediction: In the second semi-final of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019, Netherlands will meet Sweden to seal a spot in the final against the winner of ENG-W vs USA-W. The Netherlands won their quarter-final against a good looking Italy side by 2-0, while Sweden got the better of Germany 2-1 in what was a huge upset. 

The Netherlands have won all their matches at the Women’s World Cup 2019 thus far. On the contrary, Sweden has lost a solitary match in the tournament to defending champions United States. 

The Netherlands will be come into the game after a dominating win over Italy. They will once again bank on the experience of Sherida Spitse in the midfield alongside Danielle van de Konk. The duo of Vivianne Miedema and Lieke Mertens would be entrusted to get the goals for the side.

Sweden after losing their first match of the tournament haven’t looked back and would be riding high on confidence after defeating the more fancied German outfit. Sweden has put in a team effort with the experienced midfield duo of captain Caroline Seger and Kosovare Asllani shining bright. Stina Blackstenius has been impressive in the attack for Sweden. 

Match Details: NED-W vs SWE-WNED-W vs SWE-W

The second semi-final of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 between Netherlands-W and Sweden-W will be played at the Parc Olympique Lyonnais on 4th July 2019

Broadcast Details: NED-W vs SWE-W

The match between Netherlands-W and Sweden-W will be played at 12:30 AM on 4th July 2019. The match will be telecasted on Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 2 HD.

Head to head: NED-W vs SWE-W

  • Played – 25 
  • Netherlands-W – 11 
  • Sweden-W – 8 
  • Draw – 6 

Recent Form: NED-W vs SWE-W

Netherlands-W: W W W W W

Sweden-W: W W L W W

Win Probability: NED-W vs SWE-W

The Netherlands will start favorites with 41% chance while Sweden has only 29% chance. Chances of a draw are 30%. 

Top performers: NED-W vs SWE-W


Vivianne Miedema – She has been a prolific finisher for the Netherlands and one of their key players. She will be confident to put another impactful performance. 

Goals: 3 | Assists: 0

Sherida Spitse – The Dutch midfielder has been their silent performer. She has been key to the Netherlands gaining control in the midfield.

Goals: 0 | Assists:4


Kosovare Asllani – The midfielder has had a great tournament where she has created various opportunities for her side.
Goals: 2 | Assists: 1

Stina Blackstenius – The Swede striker would have the responsibility to get the goals for her side. 

Goals: 2 | Assists: 0

Predicted Playing XI: NED-W vs SWE-W

Netherlands-W – Veenendaal, Lunteren, van der Gragt, Janssen, van Dongen, Groenen, Spitse, van de Donk, van de Sanden, Miedema, Martens 

Sweden-W – Lindahl, Glas, Fischer, Sembrant, Ericsson, Rubensson, Seger, Jakobsson, Asllani, Rolfo, Blackstenius 

Suggested Dream11 | NED-W vs SWE-W Dream11 Prediction

GoalkeeperNEDW vs SWEW

  • Van Veenendaal


  • Van der Gragt 
  • Van Lunteren 
  • Fischer 


  • Spitse (VC)
  • Van de Donk 
  • Seger 
  • Asllani 
  • Jakobsson 


  • Miedema (C)
  • Blackstenius 

Also Check: Transfer Rumours of the Day: 2nd July 2019

Leave a Reply