NED-W VS USA-W Dream11 Prediction And Head To Head


FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 Final:- It’s the time we all have been waiting for. FIFA Women’s World Cup final is here and defending champions USA will meet Netherlands-W in what is expected to be a cliffhanger.
The USA had a narrow escape against England-W in their semi-final, where the English captain Stephanie Houghton missed a penalty. The USA emerged victorious by a scoreline of 2-1. The Netherlands, on the other hand, had total control of the game, though, their goal came late as they netted an extra-time winner to go past Sweden.
The USA was the tournament favorites long before it started and they started off the world cup in the same way when they hammered 13 goals against Thailand. They have remained unbeaten till now in the tournament. The Netherlands haven’t a lost a match either, and have been stellar this campaign.

The USA has been a dominating team in this World cup. They have played the matches with an attacking approach, where the likes of Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe have risen to the fore. Becky Sauerbrunn and Kelly O’Hara will be the key in the defense line up.
The Netherlands will look to continue their momentum and trust their defenders Desiree van Lunteren and Stephanie van der Graft to hold the American attack. Vivianne Miedema and Lieke Martens would look to breach the USA defense.
Match details: NED-W VS USA-W
The two finalists will meet at Parc Olympique Lyonnais. The stadium has a capacity of 59000 spectators and it is expected to be a full house.

Broadcast details: NED-W VS USA-W
The final will start at 8:30 PM IST, on 7th July 2019 and will be live on Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 2 HD.

Head to head: NED-W VS USA-W
Played – 2
USA – 2
Netherlands – 0

Recent form: NED-W VS USA-W
Netherlands – WWWWWW

Win probability: NED-W VS USA-W| FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 Final
The USA will start the finals as favorites with 65% chance whereas the Netherlands has only 13% chance to win the title. There is only a 22% chance of a draw.

Top performers: NED-W VS USA-W
Vivianne Miedema – She is the top scorer for the Dutch side and will be expected to play a huge role if Netherlands are to cause an upset in the World Cup finals against the USA.
Goals: 3 | Assists: 0
Sherida Spitse – It is going to be an intriguing midfield battle and Spitse would need to be at her best yet again if the Netherlands are to have any control on the game.
Goals: 0 | Assists: 4
Alex Morgan – The American striker has been in sensational form in this tournament. She is the joint highest scorer in the tournament and would be looking to better that.
Goals: 6 | Assists: 3
Rose Lavelle – Lavelle is the creative spark in the side and was brilliant against England as well where she took control in the midfield, sprung passes and created chances.
Goals: 2 | Assists: 1

Predicted playing XI: NED-W VS USA-W
Naeher, O’Hara, Dahlkemper, Sauerbrunn, Dunn, Horan, Ertz, Lavelle, Heath, Rapinoe, Morgan
Veenendaal, Lunteren, van der Gragt, Bloodworth, van Dongen, Groenen, van de Donk, Spitse, Van de Sanden, Martens, Miedema
Suggested NED-W vs USA-W Dream11 Team:
Goal keeper
D Bloodworth
D v Lunteren
K O’Hara
C Dunn
R Lavelle
S Spitse
L Horan
Morgan (C)
Miedema (VC)

Leave a Reply