Cameroon vs Ghana Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Preview | Africa Cup of Nations 2019

CMR vs GHA Dream11 Team Prediction
Share

CMR vs GHA Dream11 Team Prediction: Defending Champions Cameroon are in for a tough night as they take on Ghana in their second group game in Group-F. Cameroon are currently at the top of the group after their 2-0 win against Guinea-Bissau. Meanwhile, Ghana drew their match against Benin 2-2 and are currently joint second on the table. 

Cameroon were dominant in their first game as Ambroise Oyongo and Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui laid a strong defense line, however, it was the duo of Yaya Banana and super-sub Stephane Bahoken that scored the goals for the side to help them with the win. Presence of E. Choupo-Moting will provide a huge boost to the Cameroon attack.

CMR vs GHA Dream11 Team Prediction

Ghana played a decent game, however, a red card to John Boye cost them dearly and they conceded a second half goal. Midfielders Andre Ayew and Wakaso Mubarak will play a key role again. 

Match Details

The match between Cameroon and Ghana will be played at the Ismailia Stadium, in Egypt. The ground has a capacity of 18,525.
The game will start at 10:30 PM (IST), on Saturday, June 29.

Telecast

Sony Sports Network has the right and viewers can enjoy the match on SonyLiv application.

Head to head | CMR vs GHA Dream11 Team Prediction

Played – 8 

Cameroon – 2 

Ghana – 3 

Draw – 3 

Recent form (Last six matches)
Cameroon – LWWWDW
Ghana – DLWWDD

Win probability Cameroon is the favorites with 37% chance of win while Ghana has a 30% chance. There is a 33% chance this may end up in a draw. 

Predicted starting XI

Cameroon – A. Onana (GK), J. Dawa, Y. Banana, M. Ngadeu-Ngadjui, A. Oyongo, A. Anguissa, G. Mandjeck, A. Djoum, C. Bassogog, E. Chouopo-Moting, K. Toko Ekambi

Ghana – R. Ofori (GK), A. Yiadom, Kasim, J. Mensah, L. Agbenyenu, Thomas, W. Mubarak, C. Atsu, A. Ayew, T. Agyepong, J. Ayew

Top Picks

Cameroon

Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting: Despite his failure to convert chances in the opener, he remains a big threat for the opposition.

Yaya Banana: Top scorer from the last game, Banana would look to add to his tally.Toko Ekambi could prove the be the X-factor

Ghana

Andre Ayew: Ayew is in fine form scoring the goal in his team’s opening game

Christian Atsu: The dynamic winger could cause trouble with his pace

Suggested Dream11 team: Cameroon vs Ghana

Goal keeper

  • Andre Onana 

Defenders 

  • Ambroise Oyongo
  • Kasim Nuhu 
  • Yaya Banana

Mid fielders 

  • Andre Ayew (VC)
  • Wakaso Mubarak
  • Georges Mandjeck
  • Arnaud Djoum  
  • Karl Toko Ekambi (C)

Forwards 

  • Choupo-Moting
  • Ayew

CMR vs GHA Dream11 Team Prediction

Also Check:


Share
Join us:
facebook logo youtube logo twitter logo instagram logo pinterest logo telegram logo

Leave a Reply