Tunisia vs Mali Dream11 Prediction

Tunisia vs Mali Dream11 Prediction

Tunisia vs Mali Dream11 Prediction: In the next match of Africa cup of nations, Group-E teams Tunisia and Mali will lock horns. Mali thumped Mauritania 4-1 in their first match while Tunisia faced disappointment as they drew 1-1 against Angola. 

Mali is currently top of Group E with a goal difference of +3. Tunisia, on the other hand, is currently joint second in the group with Angola.

Mali was dominant in the first game had four different scorers for them including their captain Abdoulay Diaby who scored the opening goal for his team. Group favorites Tunisia couldn’t hold on to their lead against Angola, and will surely be disappointed by the lack of intent they showed during their first game. 

With Abdoulay Diaby, Adama Traore and Adama Traore-II and Moussa Marega all among the goals for Mali, you can expect the manager Magassouba to get them on the field once again for this match. 

Tunisia will be up against a tough Mali side and will hope their most experienced players like Youssef Msakni, Ferjani Sassi, and Wahbi Khazri can show them the way. 

Tunisia vs Mali Dream11 Prediction

When and where?

This match is to be played at the Suez Stadium, Suez

Where to watch Tunisia vs Mali live?

The clash will take place at 8:00 PM (IST) on June 28th, 2019 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV.

Stats and Facts for Tunisia vs Mali

TUN vs ML recent form (Last six matches)

Tunisia – L L W W W D

Mali L D L D L W

Head to head in World Cup | Tunisia vs Mali 

Played – 8 

Mali – 3 

Tunisia – 5 

Win probability: Tunisia will start the match with the win probability of 38%, Mali has a probability of 30%. Although they haven’t played a draw but still they have 32% of playing out a draw. 

Predicted dream11 | Tunisia vs Mali  Dream11 Prediction


Goal Keeper

  • Farouk Ben Mustapha 


  • Yassine Meriah 
  • Oussama Haddadi 
  • Molla Wague

Middle fielders

  • Ferjani Sassi
  • Youssef Msakni  
  • Adama Traore-II 
  • Lassana Coulibaly 


  • Wahbi Khazri 
  • Abdoulay Diaby (C)
  • Moussa Marega (VC)

Tunisia vs Mali Dream11 Prediction

Also Check:

Leave a Reply