ENG-W vs USA-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Preview | England-W VS United States-W | FIFA women’s World Cup 2019 

ENG-W vs USA-W Dream11 Prediction

ENG-W vs USA-W Dream11 Prediction: In the first semi-final of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019, England will be up against defending champions and number 1 ranked United States. Both teams have been in exhilarating form. England thrashed Norway 3-0 in their quarter finals game, whereas United States fought well against hosts France and got the better of them, winning the game 2-1. 

Both the teams have maintained an unbeaten run in this world cup and have won all of their matches up till now, impressing one and all.

English women have played some ruthless football and have never let the opposition get into the game, right from the start. With Captain Steph Houghton and Lucy Bronze, the defense line looked in total control. Jill Scott is an important part of the mid field of England, linking up play between defence and attack. Ellen White has proved her mettle and has scored regular goals for here side, displaying clinical finishing. 

ENG-W vs USA-W Dream11 Prediction

The American women have been unstoppable but were made to fight hard against the Spanish and the French till the end. The United States side has a host of experienced players in all department with the likes of Becky Sauerbrunn and Kelley O’Hara leading the defense, Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe forming a potent strike force, and the likes of Rose Lavelle and Sam Mewis control the midfield. 

Match Details: ENG-W vs USA-W

The first semi-final in the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 between England-W and USA-W will be played at the Parc Olympique Lyonnais on 3rd July, 2019.

Broadcast Details: ENG-W vs USA-W

The match between England Women and USA Women will be played at 12:30 AM on 3rd July, 2019. The match will be telecasted on Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 2 HD.

Head to Head | ENG-W vs USA-W Dream11 Prediction

  • Played – 8 
  • US – 4 
  • England – 2 
  • Draw – 2 

Win probability: Eng-W vs USA-W There is a 50% chance of United States winning this match while England has only 23% chance. Probability of a draw is 27%. 

Top performers: ENG-W vs USA-W


Ellen White – The English striker has played the role of a proper finisher and has excellent returns to show for.

Goals: 5 | Assists: 0

Lucy Bronze – The English right-back is one of the best in thre World in her position and she has showcased just that at the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019. She is not only defensively solid but also an attacking threat.

Goals: 1 | Assists: 2


Alex Morgan – She has been phenomenal in this tournament for United States and has lead the side from the front.

Goals: 5 | Assists: 3

Megan Rapinoe– Morgan’s strike partner has produced some of her best performances in the last couple of games and is a major reason for USA’s run in the World Cup. 

Goals: 5 | Assists: 2

Predicted starting XI: ENG-W vs USA-W

England-W – Bardsley, Bronze, Houghton, Bright, Stokes, Walsh, Parris, Scott, Kirby, Duggan, White 

USA-W – Naeher, O’Hara, Dahlkemper, Sauerbrunn, Dunn, Lavelle, Horan, Mewis, Heath, Morgan, Rapinoe 

Suggested Dream11 | ENG-W vs USA-W Dream11 Prediction

Goal keeper 

  • Naeher 


  • Bronze
  • Houghton 
  • O’Hara 
  • A Dahlkemper

Mid fielder 

  • Lavelle 
  • Scott 
  • N Paris
  • J Ertz


  • White (VC)
  • Rapinoe (C)

ENG-W vs USA-W Dream11 Prediction

Also Check:

Leave a Reply