BTE vs DYB Dream11 Prediction: The finals of the Belarus Cup 2019-20 season will be played between BATE Borisov and Dynamo Brest at the neutral venue tomorrow. BATE is coming off after defeating Slavia Mozyr while Dynamo defeated Shakhtyor Soloigorsk in the semi-finals. BATE Borisov has been one of the strongest teams in the Vyshhaya Liga winning seven of 10 Vyshhaya Liga matches. BATE Borisov have excelled into the finals of the Belarus Cup for the fourth time in the recent years and now also the favourites to win this final as well. BTE vs DYB Live Score and BTW vs DYB Match Highlights will be available on Match! Futbol, Match TV on television.
BTE vs DYB Dream11 Team Preview:
BATE Borisov Team Preview:
BATE Borisov enter this final game against in a gleaming form winning six consecutive matches across all the leagues. Their win over Dinamo Minsk in the quarterfinal was set up with a 2-1 win away and then finished off with a 3-2 victory at home in Borisov. They met Slavia twice in the semi-finals but lost the first one by 1:0 and had to work really hard by winning the return leg 2-0 in Borisov.
Dynamo Brest Team Preview:
Dynamo Brest is the defending champions of the Belarus Cup and the best part is they have enjoyed a three-game winning streak over BATE in the finals across all the country’s league. Dynamo will likely need to buck that trend here, particularly after conceding two goals in the final 20 minutes in a league defeat at home to BATE during midweek.
BTE vs DYB Match Details:
Match Date: 24th May 2020
Match Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Dinamo Stadium
Broadcast: BTE vs DYB Live score of Belarus Cup finals & VIT vs DIN Match Highlights will be available on the Fan Code App.
BTE vs DYB Dream11 Lineups:
BATE Borisov Playing XI:
Goalkeeper: D Shcherbitski
Defenders: Z Volkov, E Filipenko, A Filipkovic, D Bessemertniy
Mid-Fielders: S Dragun, P Nekhajchik, E Yablonski, D Baga
Forward: I Stasevich, M Skavysh
Dynamo Brest Playing IX:
Goalkeeper: S Ignatovich
Defenders: R Yuzepchuk, G Kiki, Y Khacheridi, M Vitus
Mid-Fielders: P Savitskiy, M Gordejchuk, P Nekhajchik, O Noyok
Forward: A Milevskiy, D Laptev
BTE vs DYB Head to Head:
- BATE Borisov is in a good form as they are also leading the Vyshhaya Liga 2020 rankings. They have registered their last five wins, one of which includes a semi-final win against Slavia Mozyr. Recent form: WWWWW
- Dynamo Brest is 3:2 in their last five matches that also includes four Vyshhaya Liga matches. Their recent form is as follows: LLWWL
- BATE Borisov and Dynamo Brest are 2:2 in their last five Head to Head encounters across all the leagues. BATE has won both the games during the Vyshhaya Liga contests.
BTE vs DYB Dream11 Key Players:
- Stanislav Dragun- The 31-year-old is the leading scorer of the Premier Division 2019-20. He has 19 goals under his belt, making him one of the top-most picks in BTE vs DYB Dream11 prediction team.
- Igor Stasevich – The 34-year-old right-midfielder has netted 14 goals in the Belarus Premier League and Division 1 league and in a red-hot form prior to the finals match-up with Dynamo Brest. Picking him is a must in BTE vs DYB Dream11 prediction team for the finals.
- Denis Laptev– The centre-forward has scored 14 goals in the Vyshaaya Liga and Belarus Division 1 and one of the most valuable players in the Dynamo Brest side so far. I would pick to him as the Vice-captain of BTE vs DYB Dream11 team.
- Pavel Nekhaychik- The left-winger forward is the joint highest-scorer with Denis Laptev netting 14 Vyshhaya Liga and Division 1 league. He is one of the best Forwards and capable of changing the course of the game.
BTE vs DYB Dream11 Team Prediction:
BTE vs DYB live score and fantasy football will help you earn money easily. Pick your Dream Team players and play your favourite Belarusian Premier League championship like Head to Head, Hot Contests, Mega Contests, Comeback Contests, Contest of Champions, Winner Takes it All, etc.ll, etc.