Gareth Bale is a Welsh football player who plays as a winger for Spanish giants Real Madrid FC and the Wales National Football Team. Bale is known to be a player of big matches and is one of the biggest stars in the game of football. He has attracted interest from all top clubs in the World and was the subject of one of the highest transfer fees ever paid in the history of football. Welsh and Real Madrid player Gareth Bale is one of the most charismatic players ever born. Possessor of high speed and amazing accuracy, he never fails to surprise his fans, whenever he is on the ground. He has completed a decade in football, winning the number of awards and honors. Bale has created a niche for himself and has stood out on the field.
Gareth Bale started as a left-back, but he showcased his versatility while his time at Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur, where he eventually moved in the wing and is now an established winger.
Bale has also played for the national team and has featured on over 50 games. He was also a part of the Welsh youth teams.
Gareth Bale was Born on 16th July 1989. His father was a caretaker in a local school, and his mother was a local operation manager. At the age of 9, he was enrolled at the Eglwys Newydd Primary School at Whitchurch, where he was spotted by the scouts from Southampton Football Club, one of the best academies in England. After completing his primary studies, he got an admission in Whitchurch High School where the sports authorities were attracted by his skills. Bale also plays rugby and hockey exceptionally well. Just after he graduated, he won the Cardiff & Vale Senior Cup and the School Award for services to sport.
He spent his youth days with the Cardiff Civil Services team, and later Southampton for over 6 years.
Gareth Bale was born to Frank and Debbi Bale. He married Emma Rhys-Jones after being in a long-time relationship with her. The couple has two daughters, Alba Violet, and Nava Valentina, born in 2012 and 2019.
Gareth Bale has over time, become brands’ favorite and has endorsed brands like Adidas and EA Sports, where he was the face of popular games like FIFA 14.
Gareth Bale took to football at a young age. Initially, Bale started his career by winning the BBC Wales Young Sports Personality of the Year. He was seen as a free-kick specialist at the time, scoring three of his five goals for the club from free kicks. He represented Southampton in 45 games; the last one being against Derby County on May 12, 2007. In his long and eventful career with The Saints, he had brought about prestigious awards. He then sealed a move to Tottenham Hotspur, where he spent 6 big years of his career, which also saw him being seen among the top players in the World. As a result, Real Madrid came calling and the Welsh moved to the Galacticos and as on date, is with the club. In a match with FC Barcelona, he scored an astonishing goal which is still remembered today. The score was one-all Bale has the ball he escaping from the Barcelona defenders stroke a magnificent goal after which he got the nickname, “The Cannon”
At a young age, Bale was allowed to play for the English team, but he decided to stick to his roots and thus, chose Wales. His most memorable performance for the National team was guiding the team to the semi-finals of EURO2016.
|Real Madrid||2013- Current|
- La Liga: 2016–17
- Copa del Rey: 2013–14
- Supercopa de España: 2017
- UEFA Champions League: 2013–14, 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18
- UEFA Super Cup: 2014, 2016, 2017
- FIFA Club World Cup: 2014, 2017, 2018
- Tottenham HotspurYoung Player of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11
- Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year: 2012–13
- UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 2016(3rd place)
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2011, 2013
- UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2015–16
- Welsh Footballer of the Year: 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- ESM Team of the Year: 2012–13
- The Football Manager Team of the Decade: 2015
- Premier League Player of the Month: April 2010, January 2012, February 2013
- PFA Team of the Year: 2006–07 Championship, 2010–11 Premier League, 2011–12 Premier League, 2012–13 Premier League
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2012–13
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2012–13
- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2012–13
- Premier League Player of the Season: 2012–13
- FIFA FIFPro World XI2nd team: 2013
- FIFA FIFPro World XI 3rd team: 2014, 2016
- FIFA FIFPro World XI 4th team: 2015
- FIFA FIFPro World XI 5th team: 2017
- FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: 2018
- FIFA Club World Cup top goalscorer: 2014, 2018
- BBC Wales Carwyn JamesJunior Sportsman of the Year: 2006
- FAWYoung Player of the Year: 2007
- BBC Wales Sports Personality of the Year: 2010
Gareth Bale Personal Details
Name: Gareth Bale
Nick Name: The Cannon
Birth: 16th July 1989
Playing Position: Winger
Relationships: Emma Rhys-Jones
Height: 6ft 0in
Weight: 82 kg
Chest: 45 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Brown
Gareth Bale Net worth
Gareth Bale’s Net Worth is estimated to be 30 Million dollars.
Gareth Bale Controversy
Gareth Bale faced a 12-match ban for obscene celebration in a match against Atletico Madrid, famously labeled as the Madrid derby. The Wales international was said to have “gestured in the direction of fans close to the sideline when celebrating after taking abuse from the terraces.”
“Bale raised his bent arm and hit it with his other hand, a gesture that is considered offensive in Spain.”
Social Media Profiles