If Rain doesn’t play the spoilsport in tomorrow’s mega clash between arch-rivals India and Pakistan in their opening game of the T20 World Cup then we are headed towards an interesting encounter that will be full of ups and downs and the team who will handle pressure pretty well will emerge as the winner of this contest.
Here in this article, we will reveal 3 Players to watch out for Ind vs Pakistan Clash tomorrow in the below format:
1. Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli’s record against arch-rivals Pakistan has been phenomenal in T20 World Cup his batting average in the format against Men in Green is 67.66.
In the last match in T20 World Cup held in Dubai, the Indian maestro scored 57 runs. He is also fourth highest run scorer against Pakistan in T20I format where he amassed 406 runs trailing behind Eoin Morgan(427 runs), Martin Guptil(526 runs) & Kane Williamson(538 runs).
— S T R A N G E R ™ (@safrikahammad) October 21, 2022
2. Surya Kumar Yadav: His record against Pakistan hasn’t been too good but we need to understand that this ace batter has also not played more matches against arch-rivals and considering his current form and strike rate close to 180. He might become danger man for Pakistan.
The best thing about him is his ability to score runs all across the ground and his recent form in bilateral series is a testament that the firepower player can explode against Men in Green.
3. Rohit Sharma: Another Champion batter Rohit Sharma can become dangerous for Men in Green as the ace batter steps on important occasions and irrespective of the format change the Mumbaikar scored 140 runs in the 2019 World Cup match against Pakistan.
He has been playing in the world since from first edition(2007) when Men in Blue won the title under the leadership of MS Dhoni. The Kind of experience he has in the marquee event with the bulk of runs he has scored in the marquee event clearly indicates that he might rise to the occasion and deliver against arch-rivals Pakistan.
— Chetan Narula (@chetannarula) October 21, 2022
Let us reveal 3 important players from Pakistan in the below format:
4. Babar Azam: Pakistan Skipper Babar Azam has been phenomenal with the willow in the last few years and posts taking the role of captaincy and opening the batting in the T20 format his batting records is staggering.
Babar Azam is the fastest to score 2500 runs in the T20I format where he took only 62 innings to achieve this landmark feat. All eyes will be on him for tomorrow’s clash against India.
Babar Azam was the reason I start watching cricket. From PSL-5 till now.
We wish that you score more and more runs and inspires many other.
— Areeba Saleem (@AreebaSaleem11) October 15, 2022
5. Mohammad Rizwan: Rizwan is the most consistent batter produced by Pakistan in recent times and his understanding at the top of the order with the skipper(Babar Azam) is exceptional. He is also the number 1 T20 batter in the world.
Last Time, when India played against Pakistan in Asia Cup later stage, he scored 71 runs from 51 balls to ensure that his side win that game against former by 5 wickets in hand.
6. Shaheen Shah Afridi: Pakistan speedster Shaheen Shah Afridi is back after recovering from injury as the ace pacer took 3 important wickets of Rohit, Rahul & Kohli in last edition of T20 World Cup when these two superpower teams met in Dubai.
He will be key for Pakistan also Indian batters need to play him well in this important encounter.