Rajvardhan Hangargekar Biography
|Full Name||Rajvardhan Hangargekar|
|Date of Birth||10 November’ 2002|
|Height||183 cm, 6 feet|
|Weight||70 Kg approx|
|Father||Late Subhash Hangargekar|
19 years old, Rajvardhan born in Pune, Maharashtra. During his childhood days he started playing cricket in the grounds of Taljpur, Maharashtra. Rajvardhan started his career as an off-spinner but later turned himself as a fast bowler at the age of 14. Mangrekar balled his fastest delivery of 141.7 kph against Australia in the semi-finals of the 2020 under-19 World Cup.
— ICC (@ICC) January 20, 2022
- Rajvardhan got selected in Maharashtra`s Under-16 squad for the Vijay Merchant Trophy in 2016-17.
- He made his List-A debut last year on 21 February against Himachal Pradesh and took 4 wickets for 42 runs in 10 over`s.
- He made his T20 debut in Sayed Mushtaq Ali Trophy against Baroda on 16 January.
- In December 2021, he was named in India`s squad for the 2022 ICC Under-19 World Cup in the West Indies
- In 2022 Under-19 World Cup he took 5 wickets and also scored 52 runs in 3 innings at a strike rate of over 185.
Rajvardhan will hopefully be making his IPL debut in Season 8 of Indian Premier League.
Rajvardhan Unknown Facts
- Rajvardhan started his career as an off-spinner.
- Rajvardhan`s trainer Tejas used to call him ‘Stallion’ due to his work ethics.
Rajvardhan Social Media
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rajvardhan_______/
- Facebook: N/A
- Twitter: N/A