John Cena is the name of the WWE storm that left the word awestruck with his blazing performance. He is a multi-talented person as he has taken up wrestling as a professional career, and also he is a very talented actor. About from this, he has hosted many television shows. His actual name is John Felix Anthony Cena Jr. He is currently in a signed event organized by the WWE.
- Date of birth: 23rd April 1977
- Birthplace: West Newbury
- Father: John Felix Anthony Cena
- Height : 1.85M(6 ft 1in)
- Weight: 114kg
- Chest: 50 inches
- Biceps: 19inches
Sr. John Cena graduated with a degree of exercise physiology and body movement in the year 1998 from Springfield college.
Starting up his Career
At a very young age, John Cena took interest in wrestling. Cena started training at Ultimate pro-Wresting’s California based university in 1999 then he held the UPW heavyweight championship in April 2000 for 27 days. Until 2001 Cena wrestled for UPW.
- Cena has won 25 championships with 16 reigns as a world champion throughout his career.
- He also won Money in the Bank ladder match in 2012 and also have won Royal rumble two times in 2008 and 2013. Cena is a four-time tag team champion and five-time united state champion.
- Apart from that Cena has released his own album You Can’t See Me in 2005, which gained huge success in the United States.
- As a talented actor, John Cena has acted in many movies. He has also hosted the reality show American Grit.
- Cena also involved in a foundation named Make A Wish Foundation. Where he has made history Bai ranking the most number of made by children who were suffering from life-threatening The number of wishes granted by him is 500.
Other Career Details
- Cena received the Chris Greicius Celebrity Award for his involvement in Philanthropic causes in 2009 details
- On October 10, 2000, made his unofficial debut in the WWF while billed as a prototype. Which he lost against Mikey Richardson in a dark match.
- In 2001 he officially signed a development contract with WWF. As he assigned to OVW he wrestled there with his ring name The Prototype and held the OVW Heavyweight Championship for three months. For tag team championship his partner was Rico Constantino, with whom he held the Tag team championship for two months in OVW.
- In June 2002 he was called up for the main roster of WWF and in November of this year, He appeared in a tag team match where he teamed with a Big boss man and Charlie has and have won the six-man tag team match with his new ring name P.
- By answering an open challenge by Kurt Angle, John Cena made his television debut on 27th June 2002 in an episode of Smackdown. Cena lost by a pinning combination, but it was declared that Cena is possessing the “Ruthless aggression”, Which Mr.macmohan was searching for from the episode of 24th
- Cena won his first world championship by defeating JBL but JBL took the actual title belt and was claiming that he is still the world champion but on a rematch on the judgment day, Cena reclaimed the original championship belt, this match is known as “I quit”.
- He contracted a draft with RAW on 6th June 2005. Cena’s finishing move is The STFU (a stepover toehold sleeper) which was first used against Kurt Angle in November, the 28th episode of raw.
- At new year revolution, Cena eliminated Carlito in an elimination chamber match and retained his WWE championship.
- After few days Cena has won his first Royal Rumble championship.
Cena married to Elizabeth Huberdeau on 11th July 2009 but later they filed a divorce form which was accepted on 18th July 2012. Then he began dating lady wrestler Niki Bella in 2012. They became engaged on April’2017 and scheduled to get married on May 2018 but they surprisingly ended their relationship in April’2018.
Right Now Cena is a free agent as he is working with Jackie Chan on a short film.
- World Heavyweight Championship – 3 times
- World Tag Team Championship – 2 times
- WWE Championship – 13 times
- WWE tag team championship – 2 times
- WWE United States championship – 5 times
- Money in the bank in 2012
- Royal Rumble Championship in 2008 and 2013
- He has also got 10 Slammy awards in his Kitty.
- Cena has his own signature wrestling gears like sneakers, shorts, wristbands, armbands and he used to wear baseball caps and different types of t-shirts with catchphrases written on it.
- Also, Cena is a good rapper along with his wrestling career. His fifth theme song is performed by himself. And in 2014 Cena was featured in two songs for the soundtrack of WWE 2015 video game.
- As a philanthropist, his involvement is remarkable.
- In 2016 Cena has won USO legacy of achievement award.