Everything related to Real Kabaddi league season 2 you want to know as ardent Kabaddi fan in detail

Real Kabaddi League season 2

In the last five or six years, Kabaddi has seen exponential growth in India and given cricket’s enormous fan base there, which it currently trails only in terms of viewership, it is anticipated that it will soon rise to even greater heights.

The Pro Kabaddi League has given aspiring players a platform to display their talent on a large scale, but the biggest issue with the Indian Kabaddi ecosystem is that there aren’t any regular tournaments that last for a full year. Leagues like RKL were created to fill this void and give young Kabaddi players regular opportunities.

After successfully completing the first season, Real Kabaddi League is all set to come back with a bang in the 2nd season which will start from 21st September 2022 to 30th September 2022.  Here in this article we will sharing some important snippets related to Real Kabaddi league season 2 in detail. Please have a look. 

CEO Shubham Choudhary and distinguished guest at the opening launch of RKL season 2
RKL Season 2 schedule

We also had an opportunity to interact with Founder & CEO of Real Kabaddi league Shubham Choudhary on PKL, Indian Kabaddi and reason for organizing competition like Real Kabaddi league to which he said “Kabaddi has bright future in India and I was always inclined towards games like Kabaddi as young child but there is huge gap at domestic level so in order to overcome that gap in Indian Kabaddi the platform like RKL comes in handy where 70 percent players are from Rajasthan and remaining 30 percent belongs to other states so that talented players of all states gets an exposure to showcase their talent of Kabaddi in front of humungous audience”.

On September 19, 2022 at 7 p.m., we will post the entirety of our interview with him on our official YouTube channel. In it, we discuss the current state of Kabaddi, the RKL’s future plans, and much more. We will also provide live updates of every game of the Real Kabaddi League season 2 on our platform.

The season 2 will comprise of 8 teams which include-Jaipur Jaguars, Jodhana Warriors, Mewar Monks, Chamble Pirates, Shekhwati Kings, Bikana Riders, Singh Soorma & Shuffi Tigers. 

Season 2 of the Real Kabaddi League will be grand and larger than the first season thanks to the use of more sophisticated technology and the streaming of all games on various platforms to allow die-hard Kabaddi fans to experience the exhilarating experience that this game offers.