In last few years Esports in India has gained a lot popularity and acceptance at the same time. In last 4-5 years Esports in India has created a huge market for the streamers to showcase their talent and even streamers haven’t missed a single chance to showcase their talent and knowledge for the game. Some reports have showed that the Esports viewership will take a huge leap and it is expected that the viewership will reach 577 million 2024 and as of 2021 the viewership was around 474 million globally.
India has created its own spot in the Esports world in a span of 4-5 years and people have started streaming on YouTube and other platforms. Let’s discuss about some of the popular streamers that India have produced:
Esports athlete Mortal (Naman Mathur) on how he went 'viral'
"Passion of players about the game (Battlegrounds) and the relations they made in the game, was phenomenal": Aneesh Aravind, Head of Publishing, India – Krafton
Watch LIVE: https://t.co/6b756HWApr #ABetterNormal pic.twitter.com/0NoWV8XzFw
— IndiaToday (@IndiaToday) October 8, 2021
1. Naman Mathur:–Naman is the biggest name in the Indian Esports market. He has his own you tube channel by the name of “MortaL”. He started playing games at a very young age, earlier he used to play games like Mini Militia, Mario, and GTA Counter Strikeand now with all the hard work he is the best E-sports player. Let’s have a look at his social media following in the form of numbers below which includes his YouTube and Instagram following.
Subscriber’s:- 68.5 Lakh
Instagram followers:- 41 lakhs
2. AadiiSawant:– Aadii is a famous gamer and you tuber and a business management graduate. He runs his you tube channel by the name of “DYNAMO” named after a magician he loves, he started streaming 6 years ago and now he is very popular streamer. Aaddi was an outdoor sports lover and he used to play football, table tennis, and badminton. Let’s have a look at his social media following in the form of numbers below which includes her YouTube and Instagram following.
Subscriber’s :- 100 Lakh
Instagram followers:- 21 lakhs
3. Total Gaming/Ajay:– Total gaming is a popular Esports team in India which is owned by Ajjubhai aka Ajay. He started his YouTube channel back in 2018 and after three years of hard work Ajay is a well known streamer in India. He play Free Fire, PUB-G and GTA-5 on his channel. Let’s have a look at his social media following in the form of numbers below which includes his YouTube and Instagram following.
Subscriber’s:- 61.1 Lakhs
Instagram followers:- 30.2 Lakhs
4. Techno Gamers/Ujjwal:– Techno Gamers is a YouTube channel owned by Ujjwal. The channel’s main focus is mobile gaming with android ecosystem. Ujjwal recently released a music video which is based on his gaming journey. He started his own channel in 2017. Let’s have a look at his social media following in the form of numbers below which includes his YouTube and Instagram following. Here is a combined look on his numbers at YouTube and Instagram.
Subscriber’s:- 200 Lakhs
Instagram followers:- 18 Lakhs.
This is crazy 🔥❤️😳 https://t.co/W6M4bp611h
— Amit Sharma (@DesiGamers01) November 24, 2021
5. Desi Gamers/Amit Sharma:–Desi Gamers is a you tube channel owned by Amit Sharma and is the 5th biggest you tube gaming channel, he stream Free Fire on his channel. He started his you tube journey with Animation and Dubbing but latter starting streaming on his channel. He started his channel in 2015 and has over 1000 videos on his channel. Here is a combined look on his numbers at YouTube and Instagram.
Subscriber’s:- 120 Lakhs
Instagram followers:- 23 Lakhs
6. Animesh Agarwal:- Animesh is a well known BGMI Mobile player and is popularly known as “8Bit_ Thug”. He is the owner of 8Bit and also a co-founder of ‘SOUL’ which is a gaming brand in India. To follow his passion for e-gaming he left a career in cost accounting. In 2018 he was the first Indian to participate in the PUB-G Mobile Star Challenge. Here is a combined look on his numbers at YouTube and Instagram.
Subscriber`s:- 10 Lakh
Instagram following:- 6 Lakh
7. Ankit Panth:- Ankit is one of the finest and most popular counter star player in India well known as “V3NOM” Ankit is the founder of the tam ‘BRUTALITY’. Ankit is the Brand Ambassador of Intl and Alienware, and he is the first Indian Red Bull gaming athlete. Here is a combined look on his numbers at YouTube and Instagram.
Subscriber`s:- 1.15 Lakhs
Instagram follower:- 64.5K
We are extremely proud to announce our partnership with Intel!
At Entity Gaming, we value perseverance and hard work. We saw Shagufta "Xyaa" Iqbal's potential and knew that fostering her would eventually bring her the due recognition she deserves.#ETGFAM #GameOnIntel @IntelIndia pic.twitter.com/XUgD3UCnSK
— Entity Gaming (@EntityInd) July 26, 2019
8. Shagufta Iqbal:- Shagufta loves to play BGMI, Apex Legends, Call of Duty, and Counter Strike. She runs her you tube channel by the name of Xyaa. She left her job as a Software Engineer to pursue her passion for gaming and she started streaming in 2018. Here is a combined look on her numbers at YouTube and Instagram.
Subscriber`s:- 2.68 Lakhs
Instagram followers: – 116K
9. Scout/Tanmay Singh:- Tanmay Singh is a BGMI player and a content creator popularly known as Scout. He has participated in multiple prestigious E-sports marquee event like Battleground Mobile India Series 2021. Scout form his own PUB-G Mobile team TeamXpark and he started streaming on his you tube channel in 2018. Let’s have a look at his following on YouTube and Instagram in detail.
Subscriber`s:- 42.5 Lakhs
Instagram followers:- 30 Lakh
10. King AnBru/Aniket:- Aniket is a gamer popularly known as KingAnBru started his you tube journey at the age of 15. He started his career with vlogging and then moved to gaming. Aniket dream is to open a school where he can teach kids about the importance of investment and finance along with another subjects. Let’s have a look at his following on YouTube and Instagram in detail.
Subscriber`s:- 24.4 Lakh
Instagram followers:- 192K