Avesh Khan Biography
|Full Name||Avesh Khan|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1996|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Height||180 cm, 5;11 feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|School||Advanced Academy, Indore|
Avesh Khan Biography
25 Years old Avesh started playing cricket at a very young age under the guidance of his father, as his father used to play cricket at local level. At the age of 14 Avesh joined the Indore Colts Cricket Club. He always wants to play under the ex Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- In 2014 he was selected in the Madhya Pradesh cricket team and made his first-class debut against Railways in 2014-15 Ranji Trophy.
- He took 2 wickets in the first innings of his debut match.
- In 2018-19 Ranji Trophy season he was the leading wicket taker as he took 35 wickets in 7 matches.
- He made his List-A debut for Madhya Pradesh in the 2017-18 Vijay Hazare Trophy in February 2018.
- He was also part of India-C for Deodhar Trophy.
- He has played a total of 22 List-A matches and has 17 wickets with an economy rate of 5.43.
- In his first-class cricket he has played a total of 26 matches and has 100 wickets with an economy rate of 3.07. In his first-class career he has clinched 5 wickets haul 4 times in his career and has one 10 wickets haul.
- He was the part of India`s team for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup in 2016.
- In November 2021 he was one selected as one of five net bowlers in India`s Test squad against England.
- In May 2021, he was also named as a stand by player in India`s Test squad for the final of the 2019-21 World Test Championship.
- In November 2021, he was named in India`s T201 international squad for the series against New Zealand.
- He is the part of India`s squad for the ODI`s and T20i`s at home against West Indies.
- In 2017 IPL auction he was bought by RCB.
- During the 2018 IPL auction he was bought by Delhi Daredevils for ₹ 75 Lakhs.
- He has played a total of 25 IPL matches and has 29 wickets with an economy rate of 8.23.
- Avesh talks to Priest before and after every match.
- Earlier his father used to run a pan shop but now he is a financial adviser in a private company.